1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Contest for graphics and design work on flashkidz.com

Discussion in 'Graphics & Multimedia' started by samuelbarnz, Aug 30, 2012.

hi guys,I would like to create an intergrated kid friendly logo, mascott and background for my flash games site flashkidz.com so far my thoughts have been to make a theme that has a similar type appeal to the image below. I want everything to flow nicely! from the background to the logo and mascott to the rest of the site i want it to look like it is somewhere your kid would want to play games on! if this means we have to ammend the current template slightly i am open to opinions and options. I do think it would look awsome if we could somehow intergrate a theme not just around the outside of the site but also throughout the body of the site but something like that may be out of my budget yet, im just not shore. I guess what i really need is options and costs for each option, using my above description as a general guideline.If you are interested i would also like to view some of your previous work please. the image i was talking about can be found herehttp://www.wallpapersfreebackgrounds.com/best-hd-apple-wallpapers-800x600.html

Last edited: Aug 30, 2012
    samuelbarnz, Aug 30, 2012 IP
  2. shahzaib1

shahzaib1 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Can you told me about your amount?

shahzaib1, Aug 31, 2012 IP
  3. yamyum

yamyum Peon

Best Answers:
    I can help you with that ,just tell your budget of the said project.

yamyum, Sep 2, 2012 IP
  4. rising_sun

rising_sun Peon

Best Answers:
    If you told me about your budget description.

rising_sun, Sep 2, 2012 IP
  5. rubeccamatthews

rubeccamatthews Peon

Best Answers:
    your project plan is very interesting and encouraging, one thing is understood here, i dont know i am wrong or right, but it must take a time period.

rubeccamatthews, Sep 2, 2012 IP