1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The Best Marketing Roadmap For e-commerce business???

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by bharatbuysell, Aug 30, 2012.

Hello everyone i am working for a eCommerce portal , and i have tried SEO and SMM and SEM and i have reached large amount of people, my website ranks around 7000 in my country, but I want to even increase the Traffic of my website dramatically , i need some good advice in "how to market my product for a larger portion of the users" , i need a strategic road map that i would follow to reach my goal. Like i have heard that Big companies give tie ups and cross branding , consulting , print media help etc, i have been working in my field for around 2 yrs so i'm not an expert myself, so i would really appreciate anyone who knows this level of advanced online marketing to help me out, even eBooks suggestion or any personal experience or any study materials, or even any study done on other online marketing companies. And please only reply if you understand what i'm explaining, i don't want to spend time on working on things i already know

bharatbuysell, Aug 30, 2012 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    If your target is Indian users it might be time to use offline advertising like promos before movies, ads in newspapers, billboards and merchandising.

If you can sell coffee mugs and tshirts with your site's logo, name, url etc on it not only will you make money but everytime those things get used you get free advertising. A year ago in Malaysia there were stalls selling jandals with facebook and youtube on them. We bought some and photographed & posted others. Even though those sites weren't making a dime from the sales they were being promoted.

sarahk, Aug 31, 2012 IP
  3. qabati

qabati Peon

Best Answers:
    Try flyers printing...

qabati, Aug 31, 2012 IP
  4. UtkarshSeo

UtkarshSeo Peon

Best Answers:
    Definitely i can help you regarding Online Marketing. As i have 5 years experience in Online marketing i use large number social media site that will help you generate more traffic.

If you are interested please reply me.

Thanks

UtkarshSeo, Sep 1, 2012 IP