1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need a designer for my Drupal Website

Discussion in 'Drupal' started by kshitijc, Aug 3, 2012.

Hello,

I have developed a website with Drupal which can be seen at http://ibecc.in. I am not able to do a closure on the design and the layout of the website after various attempts. I would like to hire someone who has good aesthetic sense and has some experience in drupal theming. I'm ready to pay $100 USD or more if I get the right person for it. The current layout (as apparent from the website) is based on the standard three column architecture and is very easy to fiddle with. Quick response is highly appreciated.

Thanks.

kshitijc, Aug 3, 2012 IP
  2. nevos

nevos Peon

Best Answers:
    You can contact me below - if you need some help with drupal

nevos, Aug 13, 2012 IP
  3. ankit bhatnagar

ankit bhatnagar Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello Mate,

We have complete expertise in Drupal and having experience of 5 years in there development. We are professional developers and working with Smriti Technologies, India.
    I request you please initiate a little chat, So that we show you our expertise and will finalize the deal.

Mail:
    Visit: smrititechnologies.co.nf

- Ankit Bhatnagar.

ankit bhatnagar, Aug 14, 2012 IP
  4. shubhamkumarg

shubhamkumarg Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello Mate,

I am a creative web developer with an experience of more than 7 years in developing and designing websites PHP&MYSQL, AJAX,JQUERY, DRUPAL 5/6/7 /JOOMLA,WORDPRESS,eCommerce applications, HTML, XHTML, CSS, Javascript, Jquery, I would like to put forward my candidature for your project.

DRUPAL PORTFOLIO:

www.jobjigsaw.com
    www.asianpacificpost.com
    www.colombiaramica.com/
    www.alphatrac.com
    www.melbournebikeshare.com.au
    www.cadastreservice.com/
    www.getfreelists.com
    www.sgagentflyers.com
    www.curiouschef.com

Please let me know your earliest availability for further discussions. In-order to verify my technical as well as communication skills I am available on Skype at your convenient time. I am also keen to develop a long term association with you.

In-order to speed up the communication process I request you to share your skype details.

I will look forward to hear from you soon.

Warm Regards,
    Cubic Team

shubhamkumarg, Sep 1, 2012 IP
  5. sigmainfo

sigmainfo Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can post your requirement in Buy Sell section.

sigmainfo, Sep 17, 2012 IP