1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Established eCommerce Site making $100 - $250 per month. Very Easy to Manage.

Discussion in 'Sites' started by shogunrua, Aug 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hello and Good day. I am looking to sell another of my eCommerce sites after successfully selling one on DP a few weeks ago. This one is RecoverBiosPassword.com and it specializes in recovering the BIOS and Windows passwords of locked laptops. This site has made on average $150 over the last 3 months and I have been running the site for over a year. The traffic the site gets is 100% Organic Traffic from the search engines and if you'd like yo boost your earnings from the site, you can run adwords as well as there is very little competition in this niche.

Included in the sale of this site is:

• 1 Month Support - This includes help on how to answer customer questions or special requests from customers
    • All the requisite software we use to unlock the laptops.We will have an exclusivity agreement where I will not resell them to anyone else but you, the buyer
    • And of course, you'll get all the site content and domain name pushed to your Godaddy account

I currently use eJunkie to track sales and to send out automated emails to buyers at a cost of $5 per month but you don't have to use them. I have included a screenshot from eJunkie which show the sales and earnings over the last 3 months. There are some sales that were not tracked by eJunkie that I may have done but the screenshot shows the vast majority of sales that occurred over the last 3 months.

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE EARNINGS SCREENSHOT (Personal Details of buyers have been hidden)

I am looking for a quick sale for 6 months earnings which I think is very reasonable so please post your questions if you have any or send me a PM. Thanks.

shogunrua, Aug 30, 2012 IP
  2. Think411

Think411 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You might want to modify your image again, its showing the address and last name for your customer "Joao"

Think411, Aug 30, 2012 IP
  3. shogunrua

shogunrua Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 8
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I can't see it, but if you can see it, no big deal. Feel free to PM Me your offer.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2012
    shogunrua, Aug 30, 2012 IP
  4. terrabellica

terrabellica Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello,
    I'm very interested in purchasing your website.
    However I do not see any keywords you're ranking with. Did you mean you were buying traffic from adwords?

Also do you have any proof that you're the owner of the website? Can you make a notice on any page that the site is for sale on DP?

terrabellica, Aug 31, 2012 IP
  5. shogunrua

shogunrua Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 8
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am not buying traffic. As i said, the site gets 100% Organic traffic from the search engines. I have already verified that I am the site owner using DP's verification system. Scroll up top and look where you see "Verified Owner".

shogunrua, Aug 31, 2012 IP
  6. terrabellica

terrabellica Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Can you give me any examples of the words you're ranking for?
    I check on ahref.com and find absolutley nothing.

terrabellica, Sep 1, 2012 IP
  7. shogunrua

shogunrua Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 8
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Keyword rankings can be seen HERE

shogunrua, Sep 1, 2012 IP
  8. terrabellica

terrabellica Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks, I'm totally satisfied with your answers, will have money on wednesday. hope noone beats me to it :D

terrabellica, Sep 4, 2012 IP
  9. shogunrua

shogunrua Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 8
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ok, will talk to you on wednesday.

shogunrua, Sep 4, 2012 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.