1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling myscocialbeaver.com website for sale

Discussion in 'Sites' started by doc2310, Aug 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    MYSOCIALBEAVER.COM FOR SALE error in title

This is a great business opportunity for someone looking to break out with an online business!

MySocialBeaver.com is a very brand-able domain name with a professional custom logo, and very modern design.

MySocialBeaver.com is a social media reseller site that is completely outsourced so you don't have to do any work. This is a hot niche that is getting bigger by the day! There are many internet marketers out there looking for Facebook fans, Twitter followers, and Youtube views to help promote their products and services. As these social media services and internet marketers using them continue to grow in popularity so will will your revenue!

This business model is very simple, and was designed for someone who has absolutely no experience with an online business. MySocialBeaver.com offers 12 packages in total. 4 Facebook fan packages, 4 Twitter follower packages, and 4 Youtube view packages. When someone orders one of these packages the money will instantly be sent to your pay pal account.

This is an online business that has been set up so all you have to do is accept payments, then send that order to the supplier i provide you with. That's it.

All files will be emailed with alterations needed for winner to be paid once an order has been placed.
    Free Hosting for the first month will also be included.

Awstats have been provided.

This is one of many websites that I just haven`t got time to promote.

This site has had visitors but no earnings this maybe due to a very high profit margin been displayed. Winner can change prices and all alterations will be made free of charge.

Thank you.

MYSCOCIALBEAVER.COM for sale error in title name.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 27, 2012
    doc2310, Aug 26, 2012 IP
  2. longblog

longblog Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi, that's a funny site. "Unleash the beaver" lol, I love it!

You mispelled the url in your listing btw.

Where is the current traffic coming from? How much is your cost for each of the packages?

longblog, Aug 27, 2012 IP
  3. longblog

longblog Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Please verify ownership of the website.

longblog, Aug 27, 2012 IP
  4. Dluzional

Dluzional Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    This site has had visitors but no earnings this maybe due to a very high profit margin been displayed. Winner can change prices and all alterations will be made free of charge.

This could be due to the fact that you're asking a user to input a username AND password before clicking the buy button...
    especially since you state it takes 3-5 days...
    like think about it, I give you a username and password, so you now have access to the account, but I don't or won't hear/see about the purchased followers for 3-5 days
    and if that doesn't happen I get to refund the money...

Another question.
    What guarantees does the purchaser have that the person fulfilling your orders is going to be around, or not using suspect methods possibly getting the account banned?

Just questions

Dluzional, Aug 28, 2012 IP
  5. doc2310

doc2310 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 22
    unable to verify due to error in title but i will post new thread if needs be

doc2310, Aug 28, 2012 IP
  6. doc2310

doc2310 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 22
    The sources used to do the work dont need passwords so this can be taken off.
    As for the time limit all this can be altered. It is upto the buyer of the website to decide on what alterations specific to them what they want doing.
    Like I said i am selling the website and it has had no work done altering or promoting it.
    There is never a shortage of workers willing to offer these services and the buyer will be guranteed by the service providers that no `suspect methods` will be used.
    Thanks

doc2310, Aug 28, 2012 IP
  7. longblog

longblog Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes, I was kind of thinking the password issue might have been preventing sales as well. I'm glad Dluzional brought that up. How come the site was asking for passwords if they aren't required to complete the process?

Is this a site you purchased and then never developed? The site design itself is awesome. If you really can deliver the services advertised at the costs you pm'ed me, then I don't see how it could fail to make money except the extremely competitive nature of the niche. I checked some adwords prices yesterday and they are through the roof (over $10 a click), so it would obviously have to be optimized the old fashioned way unless the buyer were willing to throw $100s to $1000s of dollars at it in advertising. I think I can get it ranked well enough to generate a trickle of traffic, and might even make some money on it.

Overall, I'm interested in it because it's well made, clean, and I'm really interested more in the service at the price you said your contractor delivers at. You can verify site ownership by uploading a simple html file with your DP username and a simple message like "ohai guys!"... lol. That would be good enough for me. Just upload anything to a sub directory and link here.

longblog, Aug 28, 2012 IP
  8. doc2310

doc2310 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 22
    doc2310, Aug 30, 2012 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.