1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Forex/Stock trading Web sites + all original content for sale

Discussion in 'Sites' started by tridean, Aug 26, 2012.

***Note - I have tried to set up display google analytics but it keeps coming back with 'uh oh' error...I have no idea why it is doing this, I have a google analytics account and have been tracking my sites with it for eons ??? ***

I am selling all my stock and forex trading related content...includes

Three web sites
    www.atradersuniverse.com
    www.financialmarketfisherman.com
    www.elliottwavemadesimple.com

plus all related social media sites..

plus, following content includes

Many trading systems, articles, videos, courses, tools, and much more

The amount of content and diversity of it is too much to list here but some of the main areas that are worth money on their own are

1 - Trading Business Developer Manual + Trading System Builder
    http://www.atradersuniverse.com/TradingKit/index.html

2 - Member area:
    (usually password protected)
    http://www.atradersuniverse.com/Members/

3 - 4 Trading Systems
    (see members area above)

4 - Online Survey
    652 responses to an 8 question survey that asks what, how they trade, their results, goals, weaknesses and most burning questions - Never seen by anyone else (great for marketing!!!)

My selling point here is the CONTENT + the Web Sites + Survey. I can't sell these websites on any other factors such as income. For example, in the 7 years I have had A Traders Universe I have made over $15000 in some years, and in other years I have made only a few hundred, just like the last financial year. The years I made in excess of $15000 was by extensive use of email marketing. I haven't done any email marketing in nearly two years.

The traffic details are of www.atradersuniverse.com only and do not include the other sites and SM sites. The traffic is also a lot lower than in previous years due to inactivity on my part.

So to reiterate, I am selling mostly CONTENT that is original, however, the purchaser may be interested in buying the sites as they are and may wish to take over web sites/domains to make use of the traffic that exists today..It's up to the buyer. But I have to declare that my time is limited and I'm more interested in a speedy transition and to just hand over all the content for the purchaser to do with what he/she will...

I have and do use Google adsense, an NO, I have never been banned. The websites are originally mine and 99% of the content is originally mine.

Conditions:

By viewing the above content you agree that you are not to use it for any other purpose other than to view it

To the purchaser - the purchaser will receive full exclusive rights to all the material listed above related to the above sites on the single condition that all reference to my personal name will be removed where possible. Obviously if I have videos and audios where I mention my name this will be difficult to remove however it will be expected that you will make any necessary efforts to minimize the use of my name. My name may not under any circumstances be used in any commercial way shape or form.

As for me and the above content. I began my journey into trading just before I did internet marketing around 2005. I developed skills in both fields almost in conjunction with each other, bouncing what I was learning from either side to help on the other side. A Traders Universe is over 5 years old.

At this point I simply have no inclination to continue on with internet marketing and do believe there is someone out there who is an internet marketer and maybe a trader, and who will find what I have created and accumulated over the years to be invaluable...

Last edited: Aug 26, 2012
    tridean, Aug 26, 2012 IP
  2. tridean

tridean Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Can someone please help me...I am having people ask me to add their email to my google analytics account and although im happy to do it, it's going to and up being a pain in the bum...when I click on add 'grant access' i get this error message

A Problem...

Uh, oh.
    Something Went Wrong
    The linked Google account does not appear to have any Google Analytics profiles available to it.

You can try again (or try a different Google Analytics account) by going here.

Not only that, I checked my security settings and it tells me this:

Authorized Access to your Google Account
    Connected Sites, Apps, and Services

You have granted the following services access to your Google Account:

forums.digitalpoint.com — Google Analytics

Does anyone know why I'm getting this message when google analytics is telling me that i have granted access to forum.digitalpoint?

tridean, Aug 27, 2012 IP
  3. enivid

enivid Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Not sure about forum.digitalpoint.com but you've actually added my account to your GA and I was able to see your traffic stats.

enivid, Aug 28, 2012 IP
  4. tridean

tridean Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    thx, yes you did ask me to but because i can't work this thing out i had to add you personally

tridean, Aug 31, 2012 IP