Where do I start? Im new to internet Marketing

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by willrod212, Aug 18, 2012.

Hey guys I just recently joined Empower Network and Im being told that i need to Market and I need to "invest" in marketing so I figured I would come here to get some advice on how to begin to go about this. Any help in this area would be appreciated. Like I said Im new to this but I'm pretty coachable and a pretty quick learner. Thanks Guys.

willrod212, Aug 18, 2012 IP
  2. Noticed

Noticed Active Member

Best Answers:
    Marketing isn't an easy thing to explain, if you have a website I would also join programs like Google Adwords, ValueclickMedia and Tribal fusion. Also look into investing in SEO to gain traffic to your website, SEO can be expensive if you buy it, but it will make you more money in the long run.

Noticed, Aug 18, 2012 IP
  3. weisheng

weisheng Member

Best Answers:
    SEO costs lot of money or time but after that, you will have a very successful site, earn lots of money :D

weisheng, Aug 18, 2012 IP
  4. Noticed

Noticed Active Member

Best Answers:
    It doesn't have to cost a lot of money though, you can research it and do it yourself. I learned for free, SEO is quite simple if you take the time to learn it! :)

Noticed, Aug 18, 2012 IP
  5. willrod212

willrod212 Peon

Best Answers:
    hmmm. that sounds like something that i could get into. thanks guys. do either of you know anything about solo ads? I'm being told that i should focus on that right now and see how it works out for me then move on to something like SEO. It seems very confusing but i i think thats because EVERYTHING seems confusing to me right now LOL. please shed some light for me guys Thanks!

willrod212, Aug 19, 2012 IP
  6. JasonAxxAds

JasonAxxAds Peon

Best Answers:
    If your looking diving customers to your site quickly, the PPC advertising is the beltway to go.

JasonAxxAds, Aug 19, 2012 IP
  7. isababy

isababy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    care to share more about the Empower Network? that way you will get more solid advice once people know what kind of network that is.

isababy, Aug 19, 2012 IP
  8. willrod212

willrod212 Peon

Best Answers:
    yes absolutely. the EN is basically an affiliate program which pays 100% commissions. they have provided me with lead capture page links to promote.

willrod212, Aug 19, 2012 IP
  9. JamesLabonate

JamesLabonate Member

Best Answers:
    for SEM create your account with Google Adword and create campaign by choosing right keywords. and start your first PPC Campaign

JamesLabonate, Aug 21, 2012 IP
  10. willrod212

willrod212 Peon

Best Answers:

Thanks. Do u have any advice or strategies for choosing the right keywords that u can share with me?

willrod212, Aug 21, 2012 IP
  11. payukim

payukim Peon

Best Answers:
    The thing is you need the keyword with high searches and low competition. I would suggest to use long-tail keyword (long-tail keyword is the keyword which has many words, usually has 4 words or more, i.e., "how to find keywords for a website") because it's harder for others to think of than short-tail keyword which is easier.

To do, you need a tool called "AdWords Keyword Tool". Go to google and search for these words, you will see it. Inside, type in the keyword you're interested and search. You will see the result in "Global Monthly Search" column. That's the number of the keyword is searched per month. The good keyword should have high number in this column, I think more than 2000 is ok for me. If the keyword you use to search has a low number here, you can find other keywords related to your keyword you just searched, listing below, you can use one of them or use them for your idea.

When you find the keyword with the high enough number you like, next, you have to find the competition for this keyword. Go to google and search your keyword with double quote wrapping your keyword, i.e., "how to find keywords for a website". This means you're finding websites with the exactly same keyword. Now look at the under of the search box, google will give you the number of the search result. This is the number of your competitors. How low of this number is the chance of the success of your keyword. I think around 60000 and 70000 is ok for me.

You have to find the keyword which has highest searches and lowest competitors using it, that is it.

payukim, Aug 22, 2012 IP
  12. FBmarketing

FBmarketing Member

Best Answers:
    You can join us in the facebook marketing, since there are so many friends on this platform. It will be easy for your internet marketing.

FBmarketing, Aug 22, 2012 IP
  13. soot001

soot001 Peon

Best Answers:
    If you're new to IM world, my suggestion is find a subniche you'd want to dive into, and hit it hard, master it. Once you've mastered it, take on another subniche, you'll be able to drive insane amounts of traffic to any site or offer once you have several subniches mastered. Its like turning on engines to drive traffic to wherever you need it.

soot001, Aug 27, 2012 IP
  14. seogenius247

seogenius247 Peon

Best Answers:
    My best advice would be to look at starting a website and a forum within the same niche. Best and most effective way to market online, cheap and effective.

seogenius247, Aug 27, 2012 IP
  15. tarcea14

tarcea14 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I completely agree...

tarcea14, Sep 11, 2012 IP
  16. Arjianwen

Arjianwen Peon

Best Answers:
    I will be honest , to make money online you definitely need to invest atleast around 100$ to start with....but you can make more , try to free lance your service on forums such as DP , wickedfire....

Arjianwen, Sep 11, 2012 IP
  17. stephaniepearson321

stephaniepearson321 Peon

Best Answers:
    Marketing is a very wide field. If you want to invest here make sure clarify where is your interest and in which field your command strong. It is helpful for grow your business top level.

stephaniepearson321, Sep 11, 2012 IP
  18. kinnethharring

kinnethharring Peon

Best Answers:
    I think you must learn it first through reading related articles and by joining related forums.

kinnethharring, Sep 12, 2012 IP
  19. Dating Port

Dating Port Active Member

Best Answers:
    This is the best approach for somebody new. I hear a lot of questions from people looking for a place to start but the answers they receive are almost always vague. People say do this and do that but they don't explain exactly what "this" or "that" really is.

So far the best resource I found for beginners is at this link:
    http://ezmoneymethod.net/leads-leads-leads-nov-14/

I'm not a member there so I have no interest in what they're selling. The advice is sound. You should read it.

Also, I have a very honest review of the Empower Network on my Squidoo lens. You can read that here:
    http://www.squidoo.com/my-first-review-since-joining-empower-network

Dating Port, Nov 17, 2012 IP
  20. war_machine

war_machine Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would suggest starting out as an affiliate first. Go to clickbank and see what products are already selling quite well and promote one via a review site. it doesn't cost you any money and you can generate about $50-$200 a day. it won't make you millions but its a good place to start.

Once you get a feel for it then you can start to create and sell your own infomation products. This is where the real money is, in my opinion.

One way is to find an expert in your chosen niche and interview them. Record them talking for an hour and theres your product. Its a lot easier to do than you might think.

Hope you got some value from that.

war_machine, Jan 19, 2013 IP