1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Unique investment opportunity for webmasters or flippers!

Discussion in 'Sites' started by kiteguy123, Aug 27, 2012.

Hi there guys,

I've got a pretty unique opportunity here, so please take the time to read it all to understand fully!

Over summer I've been developing a site (see the sale info for link) in the Rome travel niche. Unfortunately, due to other work commitments I didn't get a chance to finish this in time and go back to University in a couple of weeks so won't be able to continue with this project as planned.

At the moment, the site is already pretty sweet.

There are 8 unique articles about visiting Rome, and then 3 lists for hotels. The site is a customized free Wordpress design and has been optimized for SEO and created around well searched phrases. The site is ranked by Google and currently receives a little bit of traffic (only 1-2 visits per day, nothing special). The domain name is very good and valuable on it's own, too.

As it stands, the site is geared to make money from affiliates of hotel sales. The Expedia program gives a 6% commission on hotel sales, which on average will be around $50-70 per sale. With a bit of promotion this site is ready to make some very good money.

So, what makes this project unique?!

My plan with the project was to launch a product (eBook) about visiting Rome for the first time. I've had a look around and there are very few prominent products in this area, so there's some scope to make lots of sales. I'm currently in the late planning stages of this, but can have it finished within 2 weeks.

This sale will come with 100% rights to the eBook. I will send it directly to you upon completion and after you receive it will delete it from my hard drive. I am not only an experienced native English writer, but I have visited Rome multiple times so have experience in this niche. The eBook will be a very high quality product!

Selling price is up to you, but if you earn $25 per sale, then sell 2 per week you'll be looking at $200/month PROFIT. That's a pretty good return, right?

---------------------------------------------------------------

Let's sum up the opportunity...

- ready-made site in a profitable niche
    - 8 unique articles and 3 unique lists
    - $50-70 average commission sale
    - fully unique, custom written ebook with 100% rights

This would be a great opportunity for a webmaster to take over, promote and earn money on autopilot. Also, this is the type of project that flippa loves, so even if you just want to quick flip it and earn some money, it's good for you. I'm not selling on flippa because I don't like auctions (I prefer to interact with buyers and discuss the project)

--------------------------------------------------------------

Including the eBook, I'm looking for offers around $450.

I will sell without the eBook if wanted, PM me with an offer.

As you can see, with the right promotion, this site has the potential to make that in a month off only a small amount of sales! This isn't some marketing BS, this is a site with a realistic plan to make money. I just won't have time when i go back to University!

Any questions will be welcomed.

Thanks for reading!

Last edited: Aug 27, 2012
    kiteguy123, Aug 27, 2012 IP
  2. kiteguy123

kiteguy123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Whoops, I forgot to say...

You may be wondering what qualifies me to say that this site can be successful. Well, I'm an established webmaster who made a reasonable amount from flipping websites a couple of years ago. I have also focused on longer term projects, the most successful of which was an established PR3 blog which sold for $1600 at auction. Oh, and I'm currently studying for a business degree at one of the UK's most prestigious Universities.

I did have the intention of making a lot of money from this site, it just didn't work out in time. I'd rather sell this on and make some money than put in half the effort and reap little reward.

kiteguy123, Aug 27, 2012 IP