1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling CryPic.com - Image Hosting| Brandable Name | 3-Years old project | Amazing Layout

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Genesis1, Aug 25, 2012.

Looking to sell an image hosting website, already had 15K in traffic in 2011. But due to the lack attention I never promoted it at the full potential.
    Website has it's own unique design, brandable easy to remember CryPic.com Name, so it has huge future if promoted right.
    Looking for your offers

[​IMG]

Genesis1, Aug 25, 2012 IP
  2. SKULL

SKULL Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 11
    As Buyer:
    100% - 11
    You are showing stats from Jan 2011 and no other stats, have you a upto date traffic stats like the last few months?

SKULL, Aug 25, 2012 IP
  3. sniper2008

sniper2008 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 8
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Hello,
    Will I need a large hosting to maintain this image hosting site? Could you give me some description about the disk usage etc?

sniper2008, Aug 25, 2012 IP
  4. Genesis1

Genesis1 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Unfortunately I haven't been using Google Adwords on it, since I had no intention to promote the project, so here are some AWstats statistics for the past year, As you could see the whole website has been getting traffic without no effort, I haven't even promoting it yet:

[​IMG]

Nope, It's not a problem either.
    I used to run another Image Hostings, I used to get 10,000UV a day with no problem at usual 5$ Web Hosting Package, so you are good to go.

Waiting on your offers guys, I can accept every single type of payment. If you want to have a unique, stylish business that can easily get your tons of free traffic by hosting pictures, this is a way to go.

Genesis1, Aug 26, 2012 IP
  5. -MGS-

-MGS- Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Are you able to tell us use of the site so far? I've noticed from a Google search you have several uses - such as freebies.crypic.com - what is this relation to. Also, I've noticed a lot of torrent sites linking to CryPic, do you currently have any pending legal/threats on the site.

-MGS-, Aug 26, 2012 IP
  6. Genesis1

Genesis1 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    freebies.crypic.com is just a subdomain, it's been used for promotional purposes like another website.
    it will be shut down once once a transaction will be completed. It has nothing to do with the actual domain name crypic.com.
    No illegal pending, nothing like that, people used to use a website for it's own purposes, so it might have different linking.

Genesis1, Aug 27, 2012 IP
  7. -MGS-

-MGS- Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    To make you all aware, while I am the winner of this auction the seller has notified me by PM that a "higher" bid was placed via PM, and not placed from within this auction. He has previous notified me that he was not willing to sell the item at such a low price, even though this is an auction format with no set reserve. As this is a auction process and I have clearly won the item, Genesis1 you should honour it as such.

-MGS-, Aug 29, 2012 IP
  8. SKULL

SKULL Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 11
    As Buyer:
    100% - 11
    I was looking at having a bid on this myself , but was way too busy and forgot.

I have to say that the OP should honer the sale , as you are clearly the winner, a PM bid is not realy classed as a bid as this is set up as a auction , and if hes not happy with what the winning bid was , he should of set a reserve up in the first place if he had a price in mind.
    -MGS- just report him for dishoner sale and give him a bad itrader and move on , he will not last long here if he keeps it up.

SKULL, Aug 31, 2012 IP
  9. -MGS-

-MGS- Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Skull,

Thank you for your message of support; it is greatly appreciated. I have notified the moderators of this sale. I am a little disappointed with the OP for the sale, however not to surprised as he did message me statin that he would not sell the item at such a low price. I did reply back asking him to be decent and honour the sale. I will now log feedback with regards to the sale.

Dan

-MGS-, Aug 31, 2012 IP