1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Page Rank

Discussion in 'SEO' started by Andrew10, Aug 25, 2012.

Hello, my website is almost 2 months old (www.practice-speaking-english.com) and it is still not page ranked (PR0)? I have been adsense approved and have a a few links/backlinks http://www.practice-speaking-english.com/apps/links/ I have tried everything to get pr but cannot think anymore, on the verge of thinking it will never happen! Any tips or ideas that will bring me back from the brink of dis pare?

Many Thanks for any help you guys can give

Last edited: Aug 25, 2012
    Andrew10, Aug 25, 2012 IP
  2. Andrew10

Andrew10 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
  3. johnfambrini

johnfambrini Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Next Google PR update will be in December so you have some time to do some organic back linking. Not enough incoming links from authoritative site to go beyond PR2 in the next update.

johnfambrini, Aug 25, 2012 IP
  4. Andrew10

Andrew10 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    ok but why am I not PR2 now? Also how do I check what PR I am, ive been using a random site but not sure how reliable it is? Thanks for your reply it has given me more motivation :)

5. Kevin T Perry

Kevin T Perry Peon

Best Answers:
    Why are you so worried about PR? Where are you getting information that says you should be at PR2 after only 2 months online and a handful of backlinks? There's alot more that goes into PR than site age and backlinks.

Kevin

Kevin T Perry, Aug 25, 2012 IP
  6. nowrabusiness

nowrabusiness Member

Best Answers:
    Remember that building page rank is about passing PR juice from one site to another though links. There is no point of little crappy links because no juice will fall through them. Only use editorial links from reputable websites - work to create good content for your users not for SEO.

I wrote a decent article about this on Squidoo I hope you find it helpfull: Smashing your SEO competition in the Gonands

nowrabusiness, Aug 26, 2012 IP