1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Quality Counts

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Brandon Dennis, Aug 24, 2012.

Dear potential customers,

My name is Brandon Dennis, I am a 19 year old, native English-speaking American who was born and raised in Florida, where I currently reside. I started my career as a freelance writer at the age of 14, as no "regular" company would hire me. After writing several hundred articles on a wide variety of subjects, I soon realized that a writing career was the perfect match for me. In 2009, at the age of 16, I began working exclusively for Memebridge, Inc. and its subsidiaries, namely Tech-FAQ.com, under the guidance of Will Spencer. Early this year, in February of 2012, however, Will Spencer pulled the plug on Tech-FAQ.com due to Google Panda restrictions, leaving myself and the rest of our staff out of a job. Since then, I have dedicated my time to building ContentTunnel, a company entirely dedicated to providing webmasters with high quality content at a fair price.

I have extensive experience with writing about technology, scientific, travel, entertainment, and business-related niches, as well as writing product reviews, service reviews, sales pages, marketing materials, and virtually everything else. I am able to provide high-quality articles in a short time-frame (approx. 60 400-word articles each week) and am also highly skilled in comprehending technical information and translating it into layman terms for the average reader. Additionally, I have been trained to incorporate SEO into every article I write and have several thousand articles in my portfolio to prove these claims. The niches which I would be most experienced in are technology and consumer goods, although I can write about any subject you provide. My rate is $0.03 cents/word or $3/100 words. Please let me know if this rate fits your budget.

As I cannot attach files to this message, you can send me an email to and I will promptly send you my resume as well as several samples of my previous work. I look forward to hearing from you and serving as your content provider.

Thank you for your time,
    Brandon Dennis

Brandon Dennis, Aug 24, 2012 IP
  2. gurdeep1117

gurdeep1117 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Man on here this forum may be you will getting some client because here no body loose $1/100 more then this..............So good luck for you here...

I am glad to see you here for these kind of stuffing doing for last 5 years....well done i am also here a 20 years old guy....

gurdeep1117, Aug 25, 2012 IP
  3. Brandon Dennis

Brandon Dennis Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    @gurdeep:

I have no idea what you just said.

Brandon Dennis, Aug 25, 2012 IP