1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Have you noticed that all link units are displaying the same keywords?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by JamesColin, May 12, 2012.

Hi, it wasn't the case before, I don't know how long ago it was that the link units were displaying different keywords, so they could be placed one above the other (for instance as 160x90 blocks) in a sidebar, to make it look like a menu.

But now I see all three link units are identical, not only on my own adsense account, but on many (at least I notice it when the webmaster puts 2 or 3 link unit close to each others, because it's easy to notice)

For instance, on a page about samsung, I'll see 3 keywords such as samsung s3, samsung galaxy note, samsung galaxy tab in one link unit, and the same keywords in the same order in the other 2 link units..

So now it fails to perform as a menu in the sidebar, it just looks like one menu of three links repeated 3 times..

Have you noticed that too for yourself or not?

JamesColin, May 12, 2012 IP
  2. gauharjk

gauharjk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I am facing the same problem. Could anyone tell me why this is happening?

My adsense income is suffering.

gauharjk, Aug 24, 2012 IP
  3. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    just move them around, don't have them near each others and it will be fine, the keywords will still be the same but it won't look as bad.

JamesColin, Aug 24, 2012 IP