1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SEOBacklinks - three-way-link network

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by MATFlawless, Mar 10, 2011.

I'm not sure if thats the appropriate forum, however, being not involved any paid offer, I think thats should be ok, if its wrong, I apology and I kindly ask moderator to move my thread in appropriate forum, or delete this thread and suggest me where to post.
    ----------------------

I want to promote that website: SEOBacklinks.co

SEOBacklinks is a three-way-link network designed to increase each of our member websites ranking in search engines by providing high quality one way links.

SBL is perfect for niche sites where you want to rank fast and with little effort for low medium competition keywords.

You can submit up to 50 sites, any website with PR2+ will not count against this quota so in the end you could possibly have unlimited websites, however, just think an example: add up to 50 sites with 250 different backlinks each, what is the total count? 12.500 backlinks!

Each member link out to other members in the program. For example,
    Websites from group A links to B, Group B links to C and Group C links back to A.
    Each website gets a One Way Link.

SEOBacklinks does much more than that, there is a special feature that you won't find anywhere, thats called Site Hoarding.
    Site hoarding gets you unlimited one-way backlinks to your main website(s).

Just set your less profitable website as a farm site (PR1+) that only link out then you can associate these websites with a harvester (your main website(s)) all the backlinks that your farm sites were in titled to get funneled to your main website! Each farm site enables 250 anchored backlinks.

Example: you set as PR1 domain as a farm, this website only link out to other websites, then set your main website as harvest, each farm sites associated to your harvest site enable 250 extra backlinks, site hoarding doesn't give any link out.
    SBL lets you create farm and harvest sites. Farm sites can only link out and no backlinks will be created to them, only PR1+ sites can be setup as a farm.
    Harvest sites will only get backlinks in and never link out, they don't even need a links page. You can only create a harvest site by connecting it to one or more of your farm sites. So your harvest site can potential get 250, 500, 750 or more backlinks without any outbound links. Perfect for your precious money sites.

[​IMG]

There is also a Wordpress plugin in case your site is a Wordpress blog, after that everything is automated.
    The system will start spreading links across the network automatically, performing three-way link exchanges between your website and other websites network!
    The websites that your website will perform 3-way link exchanges with are located all over the globe, on a very diverse variety of IP and Class C addresses.

The system spreads links slowly, at the rate of 0 to 10 links per day to make the process seem natural, once your site reaches 250 inbound links, the process stops.

I want to give out lot of free trials, during registration use the coupon 4MT and gets 4 months for free or pm me with your registered (and confirmed) email and I will upgrade you as soon as I can. :)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Thanks

SEOBacklinks - Climb Your Search Engine Rankings
    SEOBacklinks - FAQ
    SEOBacklinks - How It Works

System is identical to 3waylinks, our goal was to make it better, apart from the much cheaper price, we have several added features like the ability to report dead/cheating sites, delete undesired links and site hoarding.

You clearly understand that every single website is first reviewed by us before it goes live, then the process is automated.

But you are able to delete yourself any backlinks that you don't like or report us any suspicious website.

You can use 3 keywords for your anchor texts and spinnable text description.

When creating a new page in your Wordpress (or PHP) site, I recommend you to use some wise name, avoid for example: Links, Friends, Partners etc.

There is also a Point system in place.
    SBL Points is a reward system for our members. You can exchange points for subscription time. 1 Month costs 3000 points
    You win 1 point per day for every approved site you have.
    You also get 10 points for every site you get approved the first time.
    Any payments made by members referred by you will award you 100 points.

NOTE: Affiliate system isn't active yet.

Websites are grouped in categories, if the system doesn't have any link to the related categories, it tries to add to the closest one, except gambling and religion they don't link with different categories.
    Since the system is new, there are possibilities that this happen but with the time, everything will work perfectly.

No adult, warez, hate, etc. but we might add Adult in the near future if there are many requests.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2011
    MATFlawless, Mar 10, 2011 IP
  2. MATFlawless

MATFlawless Active Member

Best Answers:
    For DP members, I have added 5 months free coupon, use TP5 during registration.

Thanks
    Mat

MATFlawless, Aug 22, 2012 IP