1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Writer looking to write for share of ad revenue

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by leachy, Aug 19, 2012.

Hi, Im a freelance writer who writes around 100 articles everyday. I am currently looking for a partner who owns and manages websites and would give me a place to host my work and allow me to earn residual ad revenue from it. I generally write articles based on google trends, news, twitter trends and reddit top stories which guarantee that my articles get high traffic if placed on a visible website. Happy to negotiate terms, In the past I have put my adsence on 2 out of three articles and allowed the website owner to put his own advertising on the other. However I am just as happy to split revenue from the site equally or some other arrangement.

So if you have a place where I could post my work, let me know. Ideally I am looking for not just a partner who I can help build a successful business.

Thanks

James

leachy, Aug 19, 2012 IP
  2. kuslahne

kuslahne Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Hi James,
    If you still interesting to find partner, I am willing to join and give you a place to start.
    You can contact me here.

Thanks

Kus

kuslahne, Aug 21, 2012 IP
  3. jsfunstuff

jsfunstuff Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    leachy is gambler don't trust him i give him order of 30 articles in $30 he told me he write 100 article per day he told me my work is completed in 5 days and 5 days gone i send him many emails he never reply my any email and he sent my only half payment but still my half payment is pending on his end and i also find him online many times but then i send msg he goes offline and never reply my email.

Don't start JV with this person he just time waster not fair in deal and work.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2012
    jsfunstuff, Aug 22, 2012 IP
    cyrsss likes this.
  4. kuslahne

kuslahne Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Thanks a lot jsfunstuff.

kuslahne, Aug 22, 2012 IP