1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

google adsense : re-apply

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by imperioli, Jul 31, 2012.

I ever asked Google to give me chance using google adsense at my blog and get refused. I don't know the reason because they don't give me at all. What should I do if I want to re-apply for the google adsense for the same blog or do I need to create a new blog?

imperioli, Jul 31, 2012 IP
  2. quiz

quiz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You don't have to create a new blog, just try to make your blog unique and post quality content and i am sure you will get approved. If you had posted a link it would be easier to check what you did wrong.

quiz, Aug 5, 2012 IP
  3. cursor system

cursor system Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, this day to get approve by Google has been hard but some people find it easy to be approve. First thing is to make sure that your site age is up to six month, let your home page has original content, use blogger.com to design the site(this make the approval faster)

cursor system, Aug 7, 2012 IP
  4. fahadzaman66

fahadzaman66 Banned

Best Answers:
    if any body want adsense let me know

fahadzaman66, Aug 21, 2012 IP
  5. S.S. Solutions

S.S. Solutions Peon

Best Answers:
    Do continuous updation of your blog till Six month with a quality content, manage your blog with good designing & Gadgets, then reapply for Adsense. It will surely approved.

S.S. Solutions, Aug 22, 2012 IP