1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is radius curve working in ie code required ?

Discussion in 'CSS' started by concreteseo, Aug 21, 2012.

Is radius curve working in ie code required ?

concreteseo, Aug 21, 2012 IP
  2. trixy

trixy Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think it's not working, I've try it for ie 8, use image do not use css radius, it's not working for ie

trixy, Aug 21, 2012 IP
  3. deathshadow

deathshadow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    What the devil is a "radius curve"?!? -- do you mean border-radius? If so, then yes, it works in IE9, no there is no such thing in IE8/lower since that's a CSS3 property.

... and I would NOT worry about IE8/lower *oh noes* not getting rounded corners or any other CSS3 properties... and do NOT waste time adding any javascript shiv/polyfill asshattery for it. So long as the page is still functional for those legacy browsers (which lacking CSS3 they should still be) don't waste time bending over backwards to support people who refuse to join us in THIS decade.

deathshadow, Aug 21, 2012 IP
  4. virajz

virajz Peon

Best Answers:
    Why you should use image just to get quirky corners, you can achieve border radius in modern browsers and IE9+, you can avoid extra HTTP request by eliminating curve image sprite.

virajz, Aug 21, 2012 IP