1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Cheap EMD For Sale! LOW BIN! High CPC - Make Money with Adsense and Clickbank

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Katie1157, Aug 21, 2012.

For sale is http://CauseOfAsthma.net/

This is an EMD (Exact Match Domain).

Cause of Asthma gets 1,000 exact searches every month and has a CPC of $1.07 so you can make easy money with Adsense.

I bought this domain on August 12, 2012. This isn't some old, neglected site. You don't have to worry about whether it was hit by Panda or Penguin. This is a brand new site that I created just to sell. I love making wordpress sites and oddly enough I love the research end of it too.

Most people who want to make money online don't know how to do proper keyword research or if they do know how, they hate it. I've done the research for you. This is an exact match domain with a high CPC.

This site has been SEOd which means it has been optimized for the search engines and the keywords are in the right places: the domain, title, description, meta keywords, alt text, and in the articles.

This site comes with 2 articles (2,000+ words of unique content) written just for this site.

The Contact Us, Privacy Policy, and Terms & Conditions pages are all in place.

The domain is paid through to August 2013.

Anyone can run this site. All the work has been done for you. Wordpress is easy to use if you want to make any changes or add any more content but you definitely don't need to. This site is ready to go.

Pre-installed Plugins:

Amazon Affiliate Link Localizer: This plugin not only automatically changes any Amazon link on your site to use your affiliate ID, but it also changes the link to point to the user's local Amazon store. So if your visitor is visiting from Spain they'll get a link to Amazon.es, if they're visiting from the US they'll get a link to the same product on Amazon.com.

WordPress Ping Optimizer: Do you know your WordPress blog pings unnecessarily every time you edit a post? Think how many times you click on "Save and Continue Editing" or "Save" button. Save your blog from getting tagged as ping spammer by installing this plugin.

Akismet: Akismet is quite possibly the best way in the world to protect your blog from comment and trackback spam. It keeps your site protected from spam even while you sleep.

Google Analytics For Wordpress: Track your WordPress site easily and with lots of metadata: views per author & category, automatic tracking of outbound clicks and pageviews.

SEO Smart Links:
    SEO Smart Links provides automatic SEO benefits for your site in addition to custom keyword lists, nofollow and much more.

Simple URLs: Simple URLs is a complete URL management system that allows you create, manage, and track outbound links from your site.

Syon Easy Privacy Policy:
    Create a Privacy Policy and Terms and Conditions page with ease.

Ad Codes Widget:
    The Ad Codes widget allows you to place ANY size banner ( ad, ads, advertisements ) into a widget.

All in One SEO Pack:
    WordPress SEO plugin to automatically optimize your WordPress blog for Search Engines.

Contact Form 7:
    Contact Form 7 can manage multiple contact forms, plus you can customize the form and the mail contents flexibly with simple markup.

Google XML sitemaps: This plugin will generate a special XML sitemap which will help search engines to better index your blog.

Sociable:
    This plugin makes it easy for your visitors to bookmark your site. They can tweet your post, bookmark it, Like it, email it, Google + 1 it, Pin it and much more.

W3 Total Cache: Improve site performance and user experience via caching: browser, page, object, database, minify and content delivery network support.

WP Google Fonts: This plugin allows you to easily add fonts from the Google Font Directory to your WordPress theme.

Premium Plugins

Contest Domination ($37 value) http://contestdomination.com/
    Azon Slide ($11 value) Did you notice the Amazon Deal at the bottom of the page? That's this plugin! Make even more sales by showing Amazon's current deals.

I'm going to be making a lot of sites like this one (Exact match domain, high cpc, new domain, unique content) so keep an eye out for them.

How to make money with this site

• Adsense: With a CPC of $2.83 you can earn money from Google Adsense. Get paid everytime some one clicks on your ad.
    • Amazon: Amazon is a great way to monetize your site. Become an Amazon Affiliate for free and start earning money.
    • Clickbank: Clickbank is another great way to make money. Check out the product I'm promoting in the sidebar of this website!

Hosting: This site is hosted by HostGator.
    Payment: I accept paypal only.
    Transfer: This domain is registered with NameCheap so I can push it for free if you have an account there (it's free to join!). I will give you the files and database to transfer the site. If you need me to transfer the site I can do so for $20.

Traffic:
    This is a brand new site so there's no traffic yet.
    Please PM me with any questions.

Katie1157, Aug 21, 2012 IP
  2. wsfarrell

wsfarrell Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    I'll take it, thanks.

wsfarrell, Aug 21, 2012 IP