1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for some help regarding advertising on my website.

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Lucienck, Aug 17, 2012.

Hello all,

Our business has a small website that was originally just info about our business but we have ended up posting various blog topics to help generate some traffic. One of the posts I made has been well received by google and we are currently ranking 2nd for an iphone related keyword. We only get about 150-350 visits to that page per day. Is there any point in trying to find someone to advertise on this page? If so, how do I go about finding them? Any general info would be much appreciated since we have never put a PPC ad on our site.

Thanks in advance!

Lucienck, Aug 17, 2012 IP
  2. Lucienck

Lucienck Peon

Best Answers:
    FYI, we are looking into setting up an AdSense account. Any objections to using AdSense?

Lucienck, Aug 17, 2012 IP
  3. joecool6101

joecool6101 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Adsense is the best you're going to get in terms of advertising.

I'd stick with them as long as your content is legal.

joecool6101, Aug 17, 2012 IP
  4. nikipink

nikipink Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Bidvertiser

nikipink, Aug 17, 2012 IP
  5. NeilPearson

NeilPearson Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Adsense is going to be the way to go, especially for a site that would rank for keywords related to a product. You'll get relevant ads to your keywords and you will get paid well for each click and you can be sure their ads are clean with no redirects or popups or anything... headache free.

I've used CPMFun and they didn't come anywhere near to adsense and I got popups even though I have the "Allow Popups" box unchecked.

From what I have seen CPMFun pays for raw impressions but then they turn around and calculate the eCPM using unique impressions. This is why so many people have been convinced that they are paying a higher rate than they really are.

It's also why you get a higher eCPM if you put 3 ads on the page instead of 1... because you get paid for 3 impressions but then they calculate your rate based on one impression, so it shows your eCPM as three times higher than it really is.

NeilPearson, Aug 17, 2012 IP
  6. AaronZ101

AaronZ101 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I easily get 2 or 3 times more on CPMFun than I did adsense. Use what works for you, give both a try and see how it goes, most people would agree CPMFun has the highest rates out of pretty much any ad network right now.

AaronZ101, Aug 17, 2012 IP
  7. orange7

orange7 Guest

Best Answers:
    The system of CPMfun is really crappy, of the last 7 days, there are 3 days of wich no impressions were counted, so no income. Think twice before going with CPMfun.

orange7, Aug 18, 2012 IP
  8. turntablist100

turntablist100 Active Member

Best Answers:
    CPMFUN is working for me I've made over $35 every day since I joined, no problems.

turntablist100, Aug 21, 2012 IP
  9. Zakirhossain

Zakirhossain Member

Best Answers:
    Yea adsense is very best.You can try with adsense

Zakirhossain, Aug 21, 2012 IP