1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Honor killing (murder) is accepted in islam

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by DevilHellz, Aug 7, 2012.

1. pladecalvo

pladecalvo Peon

Best Answers:
    No...you state BELIEFS.

pladecalvo, Aug 20, 2012 IP
  2. ProFDesigns

ProFDesigns Active Member

Best Answers:
    Lol yeah because earth happened to get created by monkeys and the stars were made by fish
    Oh and the mountains were constructed and rooted FIRMLY into the ground on its own and we were made from apes
    And also we happened to need H20 which is all around us in seas(perfect?)
    And we happen to always need to eat (animals, oh wait we eat our own kind that we came from?)
    Oh and we cause the seed to transform from a little thing into a huge 100+ old tree with branches and leafs
    We cause the rain to fall down to revive the dead land right?
    Do not speak of things you have no knowledge of because your father never taught you.

You are no different then the people my prophet Muhammed peace be upon him warned,

2) By the wise Qur'an.
    3) Indeed you, [O Muhammad], are from among the messengers,
    4) On a straight path.
    5) [This is] a revelation of the Exalted in Might, the Merciful,
    6) That you may warn a people whose forefathers were not warned, so they are unaware.
    7) Already the word has come into effect upon most of them, so they do not believe.
    8) Indeed, We have put shackles on their necks, and they are to their chins, so they are with heads [kept] aloft.
    9) And We have put before them a barrier and behind them a barrier and covered them, so they do not see.
    10) And it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe.

So like my Lord told Muhammed, whether he warns you(or I warn you) its the same, your dumb, deaf and blind(ignorance).

11) You can only warn one who follows the message and fears the Most Merciful unseen. So give him good tidings of forgiveness and noble reward.
    12) Indeed, it is We who bring the dead to life and record what they have put forth and what they left behind, and all things We have enumerated in a clear register.
    13) And present to them an example: the people of the city, when the messengers came to it -
    14) When We sent to them two but they denied them, so We strengthened them with a third, and they said, "Indeed, we are messengers to you."
    15) They said, "You are not but human beings like us, and the Most Merciful has not revealed a thing. You are only telling lies."
    16) They said, "Our Lord knows that we are messengers to you,
    17) And we are not responsible except for clear notification."
    18) They said, "Indeed, we consider you a bad omen. If you do not desist, we will surely stone you, and there will surely touch you, from us, a painful punishment."
    19) They said, "Your omen is with yourselves. Is it because you were reminded? Rather, you are a transgressing people."
    20) And there came from the farthest end of the city a man, running. He said, "O my people, follow the messengers.
    21) Follow those who do not ask of you [any] payment, and they are [rightly] guided.
    22) And why should I not worship He who created me and to whom you will be returned?
    23) Should I take other than Him [false] deities [while], if the Most Merciful intends for me some adversity, their intercession will not avail me at all, nor can they save me?
    24) Indeed, I would then be in manifest error.

Your no different than any messenger's people whom they came to. The only difference is Muhammed was the last one, and we dont get to witness miracles. So it is up to the strong hearted ones, the ones who believe in the unseen, as in gravity, energy, souls, demons, and of course The Most Merciful.

I provide clear proofs and evidence that this book is not the words of a man. This man was in the Middle East, the book speaks of scientific terms gravity, energy, space, stars, mountains, process of birth etc. that we only discovered in these hundred years
    When it is so clear to me the truth, I don't know if I should thank God for this clear and straight path, or am I supposed to laugh at you guys(while I can't) because I fear I never end up like you in denial, and I fear my kids in the future won't grow up lost and curious.

ProFDesigns, Aug 20, 2012 IP
  3. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Gravity , atoms , energy , space and stars where all hinted in antiquity . Just because you're a ignoramus coming from people incapable of forging a civilization based on science doesn't mean that the rest of the world is like your . While you used the lunar calendar at the year 600 AD the Romans discovered it 700 years before your religion appeared .

The notion of Islamic science is a joke , badly written to save some face , to divert the attention of the world from the untold millions slaughtered . To take the eye of images like this :

1328450465075.jpg

ApocalypseXL, Aug 20, 2012 IP
  4. ProFDesigns

Best Answers:
    Lmfao,
    So now we are taking eyes off the world and putting it on us.
    You can't call urself a Muslim without 1) Praying 5 times a day, in prostration to God, 2) PAYING CHARITY 3) Read the Quran, 4) Fast in the Holly month of Ramathan

Those are the things u MUST do to be considered a Muslim. So please explain where the killings and bombings occur? I really dont want to cuss or swear and I want to hold myself from exploding at this type of ignorance I see all around me today, because the fact is, the WAR on ISLAM began a long time ago, before you or I were even born. The reason is very clear to me now why.

Good day to you all, peace be upon you all and may God be with you all.
    Especially, the ones who think death will never come and our meeting with God will never occur.
    Like the Quran says, every single soul will taste death is that something made up too? ;)
    Peace.

5. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    1110-islam-very-tolerant-religion.jpg

War on islam ? That must be the joke of the century , Muhammad organized 65 military campaigns in the last ten years of his life and personally led 27 of them. Islamic rule almost exterminated the natives of Egypt , Libya , Algeria , Morocco and every other country that was invaded by Jihadist armies . In the continuous slaughter that Islam unleashed upon the planet more people lost then lives then those kill by Atheists , Christians , Hindus and Buddhists combined . The total number is somewhat blurry but it easily exceeds the 150 millions slaughtered under forced atheism .

ApocalypseXL, Aug 20, 2012 IP
  6. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    My father was a medical doctor who had a productive life including traveling to different parts of the world and learning about different cultures. On the other side, I am pretty sure that your father is/was an illiterate from a village in poor country and the best thing he did in his life was to bring his family to Canada. It is just so sad that you didn´t use this opportunity to improve yourself and still mentally you are stuck in a backward village in a third world country.

gworld, Aug 20, 2012 IP
  7. ProFDesigns

Best Answers:
    Einstein, with all his brilliance, died an ignorant death of not believing in God.
    Does your father's job matter to me? Plus, I'm glad my father brought us here actually, taught me how to maintain myself in such a society that don't even know what God is.
    The trees, the stars, the humans, the animals, the skies, the ground, the mountains, the seas, the matter of laws
    These things testify that their is a God themselves, you guys are not succeeding in anything when you make such remarks
    In fact you are only ruining yourselves slowly, you will only begin to realise when your time is up.

Death strikes us all, it is up to us to die peacefully and not blindly

8. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for proving my point a literate intelligent man does not believe in God and an illiterate from backward village in third world countries believes in God.

gworld, Aug 20, 2012 IP
  9. pladecalvo

pladecalvo Peon

Best Answers:
    You have provided nothing other than beliefs....and extremely primitive and uneducated ones at that.

pladecalvo, Aug 20, 2012 IP
  10. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm always interested to get the opinion of other Muslims living in the west. Tell me please, your opinion on the 9/11 attacks, those of the London Train station, and the attack in Mumbai. Were those attacks made by people who believed themselves to be Muslims, committing said acts in the name of Islam, or was it something else?

Obamanation, Aug 20, 2012 IP
  11. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    It would appear that you hold yourself out as someone who knows what the Qur'an commands. I would like to ask you one simple question.

What is the punishment in the Qur'an for a Muslim man who decides he no longer wants to be a Muslim and instead wants to follow another religion, say Christianity? (In other words, what is the punishment required by the Qur'an for an Apostate?)

Your honest answer should tell us much about your faith and integrity.

browntwn, Aug 20, 2012 IP
  12. DevilHellz

DevilHellz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    lol. It looks like it's catching up on Canada as well. Scary stuff.

DevilHellz, Aug 21, 2012 IP
  13. redseo23

redseo23 Member

Best Answers:
    In India Every Day More than 100 couples are killed because of Honor Killing. In many villages it is thought to be Legal.

redseo23, Aug 21, 2012 IP
  14. ProFDesigns

Best Answers:
    "...He who disbelieves in Allah after having believed, on these is the wrath of Allah, and they shalll have a grievous chastisement." (Note: Allah is Arabic word for God)

"But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due(charity), then are they your brethren in religion"

See, the Quran came down in a matter of 23 years. Not one or two days, it took 23 years to have the full book. Revelations were revealed throughout different days, on different occasions.
    I'm sorry if I insulted some of you, I myself feel insulted when I read some of these foul things people have to say. I never knew people were so asleep to this faith, therefore I myself must change your opinion.
    Either by typing this stuff up or maybe by the movie. There's an old film directed by an American which is pretty old but shows you the exact way Islam came into being.
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0074896/

If you guys are interested to actually learn, and are not biased on the opinion I will provide for you the link.

ProFDesigns, Aug 21, 2012 IP
  15. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Were you planning on answering my question?

Obamanation, Aug 21, 2012 IP
  16. ProFDesigns

Best Answers:
    Please I have too much to answer lol state your opinion on your own theory
    What do they do, please show me?

17. ProFDesigns

Best Answers:
    India? You mean the ones who have a religion where they cant take their turban off unless they kill ONE MUSLIM? Their goal is to murder a muslim before they die, and they completed their destiny.
    So shhhhh
    Islam... REAL ISLAM... came to clear slaves from the Middle East and to stop the worship of statues that were about 360 in the house of God which is today called the Kaaba in Saudi Arabia.
    Saudi Arabia right now is run by felons. All Islamic countries are made upon frauds except Iran.
    Most of these Islamic leaders have Jewish bloodline that lead back all the way to Pharoah's days believe it or not.
    Thats why the power of the Quran is so beautiful and outstanding, because it tells us stories of Moses and Pharoh that no man could have every guessed or written, especially 4000 years after it actually occured(muhammed came a long time after moses)

The people of Noah denied before them, and the companions of the well and Thamud
    And 'Aad and Pharaoh and the brothers of Lot
    And the companions of the thicket and the people of Tubba'. All denied the messengers, so My threat was justly fulfilled. (GODS THREAT, IF YOUR WONDERING)
    Did We fail in the first creation? But they are in confusion over a new creation.
    And We have already created man and know what his soul whispers to him, and We are closer to him than [his] jugular vein.

18. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:

Which means they should be put to death no?

"(As for) those who do not believe in Allah's communications, surely Allah will not guide them, and they shall have a painful punishment."

I am not asking you to quote me more, I am asking you to answer the simple question so everyone is clear. Do you believe that the Qur'an proscribes a punishment for apostates and what is it? I think it does and it is punishment of death.

browntwn, Aug 21, 2012 IP
  19. ProFDesigns

Best Answers:
    We recite to you from the news of Moses and Pharaoh in truth for a people who believe.
    Indeed, Pharaoh exalted himself in the land and made its people into factions, oppressing a sector among them, slaughtering their [newborn] sons and keeping their females alive. Indeed, he was of the corrupters.
    And We wanted to confer favor upon those who were oppressed in the land and make them leaders and make them inheritors
    And establish them in the land and show Pharaoh and [his minister] Haman and their soldiers through them that which they had feared.
    And We inspired to the mother of Moses, "Suckle him; but when you fear for him, cast him into the river and do not fear and do not grieve. Indeed, We will return him to you and will make him [one] of the messengers."
    And the family of Pharaoh picked him up [out of the river] so that he would become to them an enemy and a [cause of] grief. Indeed, Pharaoh and Haman and their soldiers were deliberate sinners.
    And the wife of Pharaoh said, "[He will be] a comfort of the eye for me and for you. Do not kill him; perhaps he may benefit us, or we may adopt him as a son." And they perceived not.
    And the heart of Moses' mother became empty [of all else]. She was about to disclose [the matter concerning] him had We not bound fast her heart that she would be of the believers.
    And she said to his sister, "Follow him"; so she watched him from a distance while they perceived not.
    And We had prevented from him [all] wet nurses before, so she said, "Shall I direct you to a household that will be responsible for him for you while they are to him [for his upbringing] sincere?"
    So We restored him to his mother that she might be content and not grieve and that she would know that the promise of Allah is true. But most of the people do not know.

20. ProFDesigns

Best Answers:
    I see no where, where it says he must be put to death.
    All it says is Allah's punishment, meaning his life will ruin itself and the life after death he will face terrible punishment
    I love when someone tries to start an argument with me, please proceed. Because this book will drive you nuts, not one fault in it, keep going