1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone ever hear of finditquick.com?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by mjesales, Mar 6, 2007.

1. Pelaths

Pelaths Peon

Best Answers:
    Same here...

Pelaths, Jul 1, 2011 IP
  2. unknownpray

unknownpray Active Member

Best Answers:
    No , I never heard them neither found them anywhere in net , may be scam , nope not sure , but most legal companies prefer emailing instead of phone calls , that why it sounds not good.

unknownpray, Jul 18, 2011 IP
  3. aassociatehit

aassociatehit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    their CPC rate are horrible, hardly can get any earning, because mostly ad gets redirected to their own site

aassociatehit, Jul 18, 2011 IP
  4. Dissappointed

Dissappointed Peon

Best Answers:
    I've been with FinditQuick for about 2 months and I'm still not sure about them. I've put 100's of their ads on my site - over 100+ pages. Ad content is good and sizes very adjustable to suit available space. Staff have been very helpful.

But here's the downside. On the second day with them, I had 1 click at $1.20 but no clicks since, despite 130,000+ impressions. If I still had Adsense, I would have had a 70€ payout in that time.

I'll persevere until I can find something guaranteed to be better. I've tried a lot, and some are even worse - like not recording impressions or clicks, or they haven't got the ad types or sizes I need, or they work on bids so you get the same ads on every page.

What I need is an exact alternative to Adsense. Any ideas ?

Dissappointed, Aug 19, 2012 IP