1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Starting as blogger

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by Mithulmt, Aug 17, 2012.

I am new to blog. i like to make money by blog writing ,
    but don't know much about it,i like to know where to start my account,how to maintain traffic etc.
    i want help for a good start.
    Thanks

Mithulmt, Aug 17, 2012 IP
  2. cashinghub

cashinghub Peon

Best Answers:
    Write posts that is not copied from others, mean it should be unique. Keep writing for 2 to 3 months. You will see traffic increasing. Share your posts and always active in social media.

cashinghub, Aug 18, 2012 IP
  3. Stiffin.in

Stiffin.in Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sunday Advice: In 2010 when I started blogging I thought I was only wasting time because there was so much Keyword competition already and people had published enough content on things I knew but 2011 taught me how wrong I was. No matter how much you know, never demotivate yourselves and keep writing and updating your blogs. Internet population has different tastes and flavors and they follow people...

Stiffin.in, Aug 19, 2012 IP
    MelfromBoD likes this.
  4. MelfromBoD

MelfromBoD Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with the above posters. Writing worthwhile content, not keyword spamming and blogging because you like doing it vice doing it for the money are all important.

MelfromBoD, Aug 19, 2012 IP