1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Special Sale! Newspaper Columnist Needs To Pay Rent! I'll Write $5 Articles All Week!

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by shamus, Aug 15, 2012.

Greetings DP'ers,

Bottom line: I need to pay rent. Times are tough, right?

I have ONE week to get my finances back in line, so it was a rather easy decision to offer my writing services to the good webmasters/bloggers/niche marketers of Digital Point for cheap, cheap, cheap!

We writers can be a fickle bunch, but when it gets down to crunch time - we take care of business.

That's why I'm here and writing this very post. I'd like to offer my writing services for the next week (7 days) and take as many orders as you can throw at me!

Here's the deal of the month: I will write 400 word articles for a mere $5 each.

Whether it's one article or one hundred - I'm ready! I've written thousands of articles over the last five years (for various websites and companies) and I'm also a biweekly columnist for an award-winning weekly newspaper.

Samples? No problem! PM me and I'll be glad to send you a link to recent articles.

Obviously, these will be high quality articles geared to pretty much any subject you can throw at me. If I honestly think I can't do a good job for your niche, I'll let you know up front, but chances are good that I've written about whatever subject you drop in front of me, and I'll deliver amazing articles as long as you keep the money flowing :)

Open for business - NOW!

shamus, Aug 15, 2012 IP
  2. shamus

shamus Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Still writing! I'm especially interested in larger projects. Contact me if you need a writer today!

shamus, Aug 18, 2012 IP
  3. hok2

hok2 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Would like to place an order!

hok2, Aug 19, 2012 IP