1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do I get Advertisers to Place their Ads For Free on a New PTC Website!

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by itcomgroup, Aug 15, 2012.

I've been contacted with a project to get new advertisers for a new PTC website. The advertisers will have to place theirs on the PTC website for FREE for 1 month. This is because the PTC sign owners want to have current ads running on his website before he can start promoting it, so that new members can earn from the PTC site. How can I get advertisers to place their ads on this PTC website for FREE?

itcomgroup, Aug 15, 2012 IP
  2. rehan4pk

rehan4pk Active Member

Best Answers:
    It's simple. Just offer free ads in cheap section and many will get it. I have been working in PTC as Admin and member for long. You can PM me if you need free ads ;)

rehan4pk, Aug 15, 2012 IP
  3. itcomgroup

itcomgroup Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok, thanks. I'll try that.

itcomgroup, Aug 16, 2012 IP
  4. khawar latif

khawar latif Peon

Best Answers:
    advertise on famous website daily 9k to 10k users and 20 to 25 k pageviews all banner size available 582694_3171852475526_2050487537_n.jpg

khawar latif, Aug 18, 2012 IP
  5. itcomgroup

itcomgroup Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks. What's required now is advertisers to place their ads for FREE and then the second phase which will be advertising the website. PM me with the famous website for paid advertisement.

itcomgroup, Aug 18, 2012 IP