1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How the HELL do I get my SUSPENDED Fiverr account reinstated?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by george9874, Aug 14, 2012.

My Fiverr account got suspended about 3 months ago for ordering a banner for a "Fiverr clone", cyber-tutoring.com. IT IS NOT EVEN A FIVERR CLONE!!!! IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH FIVERR!!! IT OCCUPIES A DIFFERENT NICHE!!!!!

FUK Fiverr, FUK Micha Kaufman and his "micro-entrepreneurship" HE SHUT DOWN MY BUSINESS THAT MADE OVER $1000 THAT I WORKED SO HARD TO BUILD AND MARKET!!!!!!!!!!!

I contacted support a number of times asking to get my account reinstated and they wither ignore it or give me the scripted "we cannot reinstate your account at this time... promote Fiverr clones and ripoffs SH!T!!!!!"

I need it reinstated, I NEED THAT FIVERR INCOME!!!!!

I sent the CEO multiple Facebook messages, I even emailed Fiverr's Whois email.

Thing is I had close to 100% feedback, never got into any trouble, made clients happy.

I order a banner for a website THATS NOT EVEN A FIVERR CLONE and BOOM there goes my account!!!!!!

I was around since the VERY early days of Fiverr, I was one of those who contributed to Fiverr being as great as it is! I occupied a certain niche, providing Diggs, BEFORE anyone else even THOUGHT along those lines!!! I WAS THE FIRST!!!

Does the pedophile Micha Kaufman care? NO!!! NO warning, suspended!

What do I do? How do I get it reinstated?

Do I contact the FBI, report a scam? Contact the Better Business Bureau? How can I get that acct. suspended?????

By the way, here's my NEW Fiverr gig: fiverr.com/james3974/get-55-diggs-for-your-website

It ranks very low! It used to be #1 and #2! How can I get it to raise in rank so it gets as many orders as it used to? How do I get the a$$hole Micha and his Support to reinstate my account if it says "accout disabled" when I try to log in?

Better yet, if they dont reinstate, how can I get revenge on them???

george9874, Aug 14, 2012 IP
  2. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Get some prof. help dude....

dscurlock, Aug 15, 2012 IP
  3. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I don't know about how to get an account reinstated, especially since I caught fiverr engaging in mass spamming, so I think it shows they have no integrity at all..
    Here's the proof with the conversation I had with the spammer working at fiverr, he spams websites's contact form pretending to want to buy ad campaigns and of course it turns out to be some crap CPA offer, not even interesting..
    http://www.best-reviewers.com/ispam/advertising-campaign-fiverr-spammers-i-ll-spam-you-5-8701.htm

They are cheap.. They make money already, they should be able to do things properly, but no, they have a different mind.

JamesColin, Aug 16, 2012 IP
  4. pilot35

pilot35 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Chill out man, I am sure they can reinstate your account some time.

pilot35, Aug 17, 2012 IP
  5. seanyostdesigns

seanyostdesigns Peon

Best Answers:
    I would keep plugging away...politely and persistantly following the avenues of appeal Fiverr offers. If you can show you did nothing wrong they will have to reinstate your account.

seanyostdesigns, Aug 17, 2012 IP
  6. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:

It is so very surprising they don't allow you back in.

You are more likely to get your new account suspended then get your old one reinstated.

browntwn, Aug 17, 2012 IP