1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Analytics

Discussion in 'Google Analytics' started by marycombs, Aug 10, 2012.

Let me know what is bounce rate, if bounce will be increased 100%, will it be better for our website or not?
    Waiting for kind replies. .. :p

marycombs, Aug 10, 2012 IP
  2. sisatel

sisatel Active Member

Best Answers:
    More that 40% bounce rate is not good for a website. Bounce rate (sometimes confused with exit rate) is an Internet marketing term used in web traffic analysis. It represents the percentage of visitors who enter the site and "bounce" (leave the site) rather than continue viewing other pages within the same site.

sisatel, Aug 11, 2012 IP
  3. marycombs

marycombs Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharing the worthy information.

marycombs, Aug 14, 2012 IP
  4. dhruva2006

dhruva2006 Peon

Best Answers:
    Bounce rate is showing skipping of visitor from website pages if bounce so bounce rate should be less.

dhruva2006, Aug 14, 2012 IP
  5. Bic Pens

Bic Pens Peon

Best Answers:
    Bounce rate is a very important metric for website owners. It basically tells you what percentage of your visitors are “bouncing” away after landing on your site (e.g., they just visit one page and leave before clicking on to a second page inside your site). The lower the bounce rate on your website, the better, because it means that visitors are getting engaged by your content and design, and that they are clicking to visit a second (third and so on) page on your site. Bounce rate above 70% is BAD. With that said, anything below 30% is equally bad because that tells me no one is finding your site organically. I typically shoot for something between 35 and 55%.

Bic Pens, Aug 16, 2012 IP
  6. borisjer

borisjer Peon

Best Answers:
    My is 30-45% and its like normal.

borisjer, Aug 16, 2012 IP
  7. Cameonouveau

Cameonouveau Peon

Best Answers:
    The API allows automated querying of our dataset - which is otherwise not permitted. Our Light API consists of one command - GetIndexItemInfo - which can be used to retrieve headline counts for many URLS, Domains and subdomains in our Index.

Cameonouveau, Aug 17, 2012 IP
  8. Cameonouveau

Cameonouveau Peon

Best Answers:
    Google Analytic is use to see Visitor's Overview , Average Time , Bounce Rate , Country Wise Visit etc.

Cameonouveau, Aug 17, 2012 IP
  9. ItMakesCents

ItMakesCents Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't mind the high bounce rate on my website since I have a lot of repeat visitors. I have really good content, so the exposure is nice. Some of those guys stick around and become daily readers.

ItMakesCents, Aug 17, 2012 IP
  10. sigmainfo

sigmainfo Active Member

Best Answers:
    You your goal is getting fulfilled with even 100% bounce rate then you shall not have any problem.

Bounce rate will simply increase if a person is not visiting any more pages of your site other than the landing page.

sigmainfo, Aug 20, 2012 IP