1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Muslims: what do you think about all the beheading with allah akbar sounds?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by JamesColin, Aug 13, 2012.

1. pladecalvo

pladecalvo Peon

Best Answers:
    ...and that you cannot differentiate between killing in self defence and premeditated killing of an individual by the State...is bizarre to me. One again we see that you and members of your clique have an inordinate inability to read what is actually written. Go back and read post 14 again. Please not that what I'm opposed to is THE DEATH PENALTY....not killing someone who tries to break into your house and kill you.

pladecalvo, Aug 13, 2012 IP
  2. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:

You are entitled to your own opinion about the death penalty. I took issue with that absurd quote and your accusation of hypocrisy for which you used to back up your position. It is only hypocrisy for idiots who believe the quote you put forth.

When I pointed out what an absurd statement it was and one that I do not agree with, thus making your hypocrisy argument false, you rollback into saying you were just speaking about the death penalty ignoring that I was rebutting your accusation of hypocrisy. Try and keep up.

It is your own damn quote that made you look like an idiot. You can try to spin it, but the words are there for everyone to read and your accusation of hypocrisy fails.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2012
    browntwn, Aug 14, 2012 IP
  3. pladecalvo

pladecalvo Peon

Best Answers:
    I know! My 'opinion' is all I gave in the first place but as usual, due to your inability to read what is written, YOU jump to conclusions and see it as something else.

That's your problem not mine!

So you don't see the hypocrisy in saying that it is wrong to do something...and then to do the same thing yourself?

Huh??? So because you disagree with a statement that someone makes...that makes his statement "false"??? LMFAO! WE call that ARROGANCE. 'I disagree with what you say so therefore, that makes what you say false' Aaaaaaaahahahahahaha!! Madre mia!

...but I was talking about the death penalty! I said nothing whatsoever about one killing someone in self-defence in order not to be killed oneself. It was you that introduced THAT and I have said nothing contrary to it. Read post 14 again. I state that I am against the DEATH PENALTY. That is, premeditated, State sponsored execution.

Yes, they are there for everyone to read and everyone that reads them (other than your clique) will see that you have a serious problem with reading comprehension.

If you want to dwell on the 'hypocrisy' aspect. It is hypocrisy when one forbids or speaks out against an action but then does the very same thing....and if you can't see that happening in State sponsored execution then the problem is with you not me.

pladecalvo, Aug 14, 2012 IP
  4. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:

You are the only one who says they are the same thing and yet you still accuse other of hypocrisy. Honestly, I really am shocked you are this dense. I have never said it is wrong to take someone's life, such as the death penalty. So please where is this hypocrisy you still cling to? It emanates from the quote that only you seem to adopt. (but we have already had this discussion and it went over your head)

I can't argue with stupid anymore. You are too ignorant to get it and I am tired of wasting my time. It is one thing to debate someone, and another to have to walk them through every point ad nauseam because they are clueless.

p.s. This is just to amuse others reading. So I had to add you to my ignore list, which is really saying something since I have added like only 3 people in many years. But honestly, stupidity in your replies is just too much to take. Anyway, I had to go to your profile and when I did I noticed you had a new friend "Dineshksaran". That is only funny cause not a few minutes earlier I denied a friend request from that same new member. Why? Mainly cause I never heard of him and why would I accept a friend request from some random new member who was requesting friends from people at random. I wondered what kind of idiot accepts a random friend request from a new member with whom they know nothing about and never have seen posting before or even conversed before. Of course, you are just the idiot to do that. Why am I not surprised.

browntwn, Aug 14, 2012 IP
  5. pladecalvo

pladecalvo Peon

Best Answers:
    Premeditated taking of life by an individual and premeditated taking of life by the state IS the same thing.

Where did I say you did?

You know pal...I don't think you are even up to speed with what we are talking about here. Are you under the deluded impression that I'm saying that YOU are a hypocrite?? If so then my claim that you don't read what people are writing is borne out.

Oh careful dude. You'll have Obamamouth and Pooptalk writing 'Run! Run! all over the forum.

Perhaps it's because I believe that most people are inherently good and as such I will always give them the benefit of the doubt, a chance to show their colours and prove themselves before castigating them....innocent until proved guilty is what I think. You clearly don't. If I were in a bar and someone started to talk to me, I would probably label them as friendly... whilst you would probably label them as 'gay'. That's clearly the difference between us. Even if I don't know someone and have never spoken to them before, I see no problem with accepting them as a human being and treating them with respect until they give me reason to do otherwise. You obviously have some kind of paranoia that forces you to see everyone as an enemy, see everyone as wanting to take from you, puts you on your guard against everyone. Perhaps it's the result of you living in America. Either way ....it's rather sad.

Just what do you think that he's going to do to you?? Crawl into your computer and steal your 'soul'? LMFAO!

6. earlpearl

earlpearl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The point of the thread is about muslims killing others, usually other muslims, and shouting allah akbar. shiites kill sunnis and let out with a big allah akbar cheer. sunnis kill shiites and let out with a big allah akbar cheer.

Poor old mr. allah akbar. he has to be confused at all that cheering.

pladecalvo: Are you in favor of these killings? Do you think they should increase? Do you want them to increase?

Are you a fan of this recent news of an Islamic lovefest among nationals? Do you support more of these love fest events?

earlpearl, Aug 14, 2012 IP
  7. pladecalvo

pladecalvo Peon

Best Answers:
    You're another one that has a problem understanding what people are saying aren't you? Is it something that is particular to Americans because I don't get these problems with Europeans!!

Go back to post #14 and READ. The clue is where it says....

"I'm vehemently opposed to the death penalty."

Now what that means (to most people that do not have the reading comprehension problem that around 4 members here appear to have) is that I am opposed to public/State approved executions. I am against them whether they take place in the Middle East, China, Africa, the USA or any of the other country that still allows them. What's interesting to me is that of the 57 countries that still allow the death penalty, only two are NOT what we would not consider to be 'third world'. Japan and USA. Says a lot!

I do not approve of Muslims killing Muslims, Christians killing Christians, Muslims killing Christians, Christians killing Muslims, Catholics killing Protestants, Protestants killing Catholics, Jews killing Palestinians, Palestinians killing Jews, Blacks killing whites, Whites killing Blacks. Are you clear enough on this for me to stop now?

8. popotalk

popotalk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Insanity !

[​IMG]

popotalk, Aug 14, 2012 IP
  9. pladecalvo

pladecalvo Peon

Best Answers:
    Do you think that this picture is indicative of how all Americans behave?

[​IMG]

10. popotalk

popotalk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Do you support the picture I posted ? Just a simple Yes or No.

popotalk, Aug 14, 2012 IP
  11. pladecalvo

pladecalvo Peon

Best Answers:
    No...and after reading my posts (if you actually have) I'm surprised that you ask. Now, do you think the picture I posted is indicative of all Americans?

12. pladecalvo

pladecalvo Peon

Best Answers:
    Still waiting for an answer pooptalk.

pladecalvo, Aug 15, 2012 IP
  13. DevilHellz

DevilHellz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    pladecalvo,

Do you consider yourself an honest person? How come you ignore the main subject of every thread that goes against muslims and palestinians, and try to pin filth on others?
    Your first post in this thread is a comparison with American death penalties, and not a word on how you think beheadings are wrong and you find them disgusting and do not agree with such acts. Every time you come across as a muslim and palestinian sympathizer - no matter what's at stake - and on top of it all you're an atheist. Shouldn't you be going all "Fuck religion!" in those threads? Are you a hypocrite?

These are links to your first post in each thread... notice any pattern here:
    This thread and that thread, here as well, and here too, this thread.

This is something that you constantly repeat in other threads as well... Perhaps the person who's having problems understanding is you?
    This seems to occur because you give evasive answers and never actually say "This is disgusting, shame on the muslims who do that" or "these palestinians should know better than to teach this crap to their children". But you never do that.

Try to be honest, at least for the sake of the leftist brethren you represent.

DevilHellz, Aug 16, 2012 IP
  14. popotalk

popotalk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Your like a fuc*ing kid ! Oh-kay I will give you an answer. Should I answer you as a Filipino American, Filipino or as a Japanese, Filipino American because I can only provide you with my views and not indicative of ALL Americans. See at the bottom my sig says My Views are my OWN - Independent.

Geez ! What a douche !

Can you give me a massage ? ;)

popotalk, Aug 16, 2012 IP
  15. pladecalvo

pladecalvo Peon

Best Answers:
    I see you are still having problems seeing what is written in my posts. You can't see it...even when I write it in text this big....

"I'm vehemently opposed to the death penalty."

I then follow that in post 27 with...

"I am against them whether they take place in the Middle East, China, Africa, the USA or any of the other country that still allows them."

...and then

"I do not approve of Muslims killing Muslims, Christians killing Christians, Muslims killing Christians, Christians killing Muslims, Catholics killing Protestants, Protestants killing Catholics, Jews killing Palestinians, Palestinians killing Jews, Blacks killing whites, Whites killing Blacks. Are you clear enough on this for me to stop now?"

Now WTF is wrong with your reading skills that you claim I'm being evasive. I mean...is English not your first language or are you just plain intellectually bankrupt?

Well perhaps that's because I DO sympathise with what the Palestinians are going through...and if you had actually paid attention you would have known that anyway.

Why should I do that?? What does the death penalty have to do with religion??

The people that have the problems understanding are the people that don't read what is on the screen in front of them, who chose instead to interpret the words to say what they want them to say rather than reading what they do say.

Have I ever seen you say ...'This is disgusting, shame on the Jews who have stolen Palestinian lands and oppress the Palestinian people and bomb schools where they know that women and children have taken shelter', or 'these these Jews should know better than to teach their children that it's acceptable to steal land that belongs to someone else'. But you never do that.

Tell you what pal..let's see you say that Israel is wrong to steal Palestinian lands. Let's see you say that it's disgusting that Israel bombs schools where they know that women and children are sheltering. Let's see you that it is an affront to any civilised nation to steal land, destroy homes and brutally oppress another nation. Let's see you do it pal and I will gladly condemn public beheading if that's what you want (if you had kept up with the discussion you would have seen that I have already done so).

Or perhaps you think that it only works one way huh? Perhaps you think that Palestinians fighting against an oppressive regime that is occupying their land or Muslim beheading should be condemned by all whilst we overlook the atrocities of the Israeli army and the State approved executions in your own country? Is that how you see the world working kid? Hey! As you are so opposed to Muslim beheadings, perhaps you could start a campaign to stop your government from trading with Saudi Arabia, where so many of these beheadings take place? Perhaps you could protest in the streets about all the trillions of dollars that Saudi Arabia invests in the USA huh? I mean...you wouldn't want to be associated with a country that beheads people would you...so why don't you make a stand against it by say...not putting petrol in your car because it comes from Muslim nations that behead people?? Huh dude...why don't you do that. Put your money where your mouth is.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2012
    pladecalvo, Aug 16, 2012 IP
  16. pladecalvo

pladecalvo Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry...but I just don't know what point you are trying to make here. Your inane ramblings are getting worse.

17. pladecalvo

pladecalvo Peon

Best Answers:
    ...do you think that the picture YOU posted is indicative of all Muslims?

Yeaaahhhh! That's more your intellectual level. Well done!

Look..I know you've got the hots for me and I have become an obsession for you but don't you think you'd be better off finding someone your own age? You're wasting your time trying to get me into your bed. I'm very happy with my present partner, who is a lawyer. Do you really think I'd exchange a highly paid lawyer for a Filipino toilet cleaner. LMFAO! Get real will ya?

18. popotalk

popotalk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    What do you think ?

[​IMG]

Good job ! Now stroke it ! LOLOLOL ! :cool:

19. pladecalvo

pladecalvo Peon

Best Answers:
    I think you're afraid to answer the question.

No change from your usual low level of intellect I see?

20. popotalk

popotalk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    A criminal and a lawyer what a nice team. So how do you do it ? Are you the one suc*ing it or he is the one ? Are you the one getting humped at the back or he's the one either way I don't care because I'm not on those kind of things. :p