1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Help monitizing small site

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by meemo05, Aug 14, 2012.

Hey there, I was hoping you guys can point me in the right direction. I am wanting to monetize my small website. I receive between 200 and 400 unique visitors per-day. It's a website where you can watch online arabic movies, therefor I get traffic from all over the world. I was making some money with google adsense but they sent me a message saying my website was violating their copyright policy so they said that they wont support the site. I don't want to get banned from adsense so I've decided to just try to find something else where I can make some money. Any help and suggestions would be greatly appreciated! thanks in advance!!:D

meemo05, Aug 14, 2012 IP
  2. livingmylife

livingmylife Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    you could find cpa offers that are in your niche or that you think your target market would like and put those ads up instead. Or you can have those visitors sign up to be on your list (give them a good free ebook that you can create for joining) so that you can make money from them buying different products from them over and over again. Make sure that your products are something that your audience would enjoy and buy and make sure to send them free stuff, tips, etc to keep them on your list bc ppl like free stuff and not just offers where they have to pay all the time....
    hope this helps!

livingmylife, Aug 15, 2012 IP
  3. Traffic_Masters

Traffic_Masters Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    hard to monetize, look at other hosts who play movies - they plaster ads all around the "play" button - this might help you

Traffic_Masters, Aug 16, 2012 IP
  4. nikipink

nikipink Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    u can use ity

read more on this thread:
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=2540317

then use their link shortener +puts their banner to ur website & turn on pop unders on banners
    i think by this system u can earn more than 15$_30$ monthly

or you can use ptp24

nikipink, Aug 16, 2012 IP
  5. aassociatehit

aassociatehit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    that is very small amount of traffic to make any profit, but you should continue making efforts to improve your site and add adsesne at the same time or any other cpm or display network

aassociatehit, Aug 16, 2012 IP
  6. siddharthdubey.9

siddharthdubey.9 Member

Best Answers:
    You can try Bidvertiser.com,they are really good and it perfectly suits your website.:D

siddharthdubey.9, Aug 16, 2012 IP
  7. kdb_bdk

kdb_bdk Active Member

Best Answers:
    - cpa offers related to movies
    - clickbank product , (trust me it works)

kdb_bdk, Aug 16, 2012 IP