1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Seriously, Your Moderation System Sucks

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by Ida V, Aug 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Here are two of my most recent infraction:

• Expires Nov 13th 2012 2:04 am: Post deleted
      Duplicate Thread
    • Aug 15th 2012 3:01 am

Expires Nov 13th 2012 2:01 am: Post deleted
      Thread Started In Wrong Category

So you mark my thread as wrong category, and move it to a new category, then delete it because it's duplicate.

Logic! How does it work?

Ida V, Aug 15, 2012 IP
  2. Smyrl

Smyrl Tomato Republic Staff

Best Answers:
    The second infraction referenced in your post above was for a sales thread selling Google vouchers in Google Adwords category. All sales threads belong in buy, sell, trade. The appropriate area of buy, sell, trade depends on pricing.

The first thread referenced was for selling $100 dollar adwords vouchers, when you had a previous $100 voucher thread. We have a bump/edit/relist option available for members so members can update theirs sales threads.

You have just made several bad post reports on voucher sellers where I find no duplicate threads. Making invalid reports can result in infractions as well. When you claim a member is making duplicate threads, please provide links to the duplicate threads.

Smyrl, Aug 15, 2012 IP
  3. Ida V

Ida V Guest

Best Answers:
    I wasn't selling in that thread.

I was notifying people of the new $300 adwords voucher and give away voucher for free.

Ida V, Aug 15, 2012 IP
  4. Smyrl

Smyrl Tomato Republic Staff

Best Answers:
    When giving something for free, place thread in cheap stuff, forum, a sub-forum of buy, sell, trade.

Smyrl, Aug 15, 2012 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.