1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How many visitors can I expect per day?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by acrimon, Mar 12, 2008.

If I spend 8-12hrs/day writing articles, marketing across the Internet etc how many visitors can I expect per day, assuming I'm not using a PPC campaign and just marketing myself?

I know it's a broad question but just curious how many visitors other poeple get and how they market.

acrimon, Mar 12, 2008 IP
  2. PHPGator

PHPGator Banned

Best Answers:
    It varies widely. Articles more than likely won't flood you in traffic, but they are good for consistently bringing you traffic over time. The more articles, the more visitors, but I have about 15 articles on ezinearticles and recieve probably about 10 users per day on average from that. That should give you a ballpark figure on article marketing and what to expect.

Realistically, Without spamming, I would consider 25+ targeted visitors per day with no purchased marketing to be a success. Once you begin getting traffic, depending on your site, if you begin making conversions it will slowly improve.

PHPGator, Mar 12, 2008 IP
  3. kingofsanda

kingofsanda Peon

Best Answers:
    If you are targeting the correct keywords with your anchor text links in the articles over a long period
    of time you will significantly improve your organic search engine traffic. How much traffic you can expect
    depends on the amount of popular search terms you rank well for.

kingofsanda, Mar 12, 2008 IP
  4. alemcherry

alemcherry Guest

Best Answers:
    from 1-1000000 depening on your skilss, the topic etc. hehe.. its not possible to generalise.

alemcherry, Mar 12, 2008 IP
  5. SeattleCPA

SeattleCPA Peon

Best Answers:
    Idea... if you poke around here, you'll see people that talk about traffic numbers (which are pretty secret)... and then PRs and Alexa ranks that are essentially public (though sort of game-able?)...

I would think, based on this information, that you might be able to come up with some reasonable guesses about the traffic that sites similar to your site get by looking at those site's PRs and Alexa ranks?Just an idea.

SeattleCPA, Mar 12, 2008 IP
  6. WhizKidSecrets.com

WhizKidSecrets.com Peon

Best Answers:
    It all depends on how you market your articles. I suggest using social networking sites like digg and several others, because they automatically give you a high PR backlink - AND it will give you a static page on the front of google for a few days.

WhizKidSecrets.com, Mar 12, 2008 IP
  7. sirjorgeofculver

sirjorgeofculver Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm going to say that it depends on what you're writing about.

sirjorgeofculver, Mar 12, 2008 IP
  8. carol.prime

carol.prime Active Member

Best Answers:
    depends on your output. I think it would be better to learn more on how to write or have good articles first. Having a better and best knowledge about this, will surely give you more visitors

carol.prime, Mar 12, 2008 IP
  9. Raffkhan

Raffkhan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Your articles don't give sudden traffic but balancing in getting traffic. Your traffic will gradually increase if you focuss on creating useful post.
    It will bring you consistent visitors.

Raffkhan, Jul 31, 2012 IP
  10. josefaryan

josefaryan Member

Best Answers:
    it's not dependent on how much time you spend it depend on articles you wrote it must have some inserting topics.The can not able to know how many visitors you may get per day it dependent on your marketing skills.

josefaryan, Jul 31, 2012 IP
  11. MaxRey

MaxRey Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

Everything depends on the niche and how well the author made ​​the case.
    If this generates a large percentage of clicks.

MaxRey, Aug 2, 2012 IP
  12. athleticlothing

athleticlothing Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I would say you will get more than 100 plus visitor per day if you hit the right area like social sites and specially working on Stumble Upon and make relevant post on stumble and see the results.

athleticlothing, Aug 2, 2012 IP
  13. WinmanRoss

WinmanRoss Member

Best Answers:
    Give us some more information. Show your site, tell us what type of articles are you writing, and we can make an accurate estimation of your traffic. :D

WinmanRoss, Aug 3, 2012 IP
  14. rubeljoy

rubeljoy Peon

Best Answers:
    Article marketing is a good source of organic traffic. If you can make informative article, for long run, you will get a good amount of traffic. But what you need for that are; proper key word targeting and proper anchor text linking.

rubeljoy, Aug 3, 2012 IP
  15. eyesight

eyesight Member

Best Answers:
    it is very difficult to say.it is depend on some certain factors like the marketing strategy that you have adopted and the quality of your writing and finally the site that you are using to submit your article.

eyesight, Aug 12, 2012 IP
  16. BinaryQwest

BinaryQwest Peon

Best Answers:
    One great article can bring thousands of visitors and 1000 crappy articles can bring in 0 visitors so it's almost impossible to tell

BinaryQwest, Aug 12, 2012 IP
  17. JerrickYeoh

JerrickYeoh Active Member

Best Answers:
    It depend the quality of your article and where you submit and is your article going to show all time in the 1st page.
    10,000 - 50,000 traffic for you should not a problem I believe if you really do submit so much articles everyday but have to be quality articles.
    You cannot only concern one way to get traffics because it is not enough and time consuming . You need to try which is the most effective way for you to get traffics . Some people might just get the same amount of traffic by just up few log post or submit few forum comment rather than spending 8- 12 hours writing article.

JerrickYeoh, Aug 13, 2012 IP
  18. Johnletton

Johnletton Member

Best Answers:
    It depends on your content as well as website and way of marketing you are doing to get traffic. Therefore you can't give exact figure about your expected traffic.

Johnletton, Aug 13, 2012 IP
  19. Walter Parrish

Walter Parrish Member

Best Answers:
    I guess it depends on a lot of factors including how many are in your audience. In general though most writers on average say 100 per day per article, but keep in mind that's a really rough avg.

Walter Parrish, Aug 14, 2012 IP
  20. ItMakesCents

ItMakesCents Peon

Best Answers:
    It's hard to really find a formula for a question like this since there are so many variables involved.

ItMakesCents, Aug 14, 2012 IP