1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is 'DP-proper' to offer an additional 6% to top marketers in health care niches?

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by VictorK, Aug 11, 2012.

What is the proper way to offer (on DP) an additional 6% for sales of a patented Health Care product to top Amazon marketers?

I am an inventor and Amazon Pro-Seller with a patented Health Care comfort product. I am looking for a select group of top Amazon Marketers to earn an extra 6% for promoting several patented product listings. Top marketers must already be in health niches or be able to secure sales very quickly in order to be considered.

Details via PM.

Thanks to all.

VictorK, Aug 11, 2012 IP
  2. VictorK

VictorK Peon

Best Answers:
    For ALL the complaining about low AZ payouts, there is not one inquiry about my 6% offer (in addition to AZ's %) for the promotion of my patented product currently selling well on AZ in the hot 'health care' markets...except for sex, there is not much else that will drive a person to buy a product than pain....go figure.

Good luck to all.

VictorK, Aug 13, 2012 IP