1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

is google sniper 2.0 any good?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by coolspot, Feb 13, 2012.

i have made a few sniper sites but not made any money at all! do you think google has clocked onto this and is auto pushing them down in rankings? my sniper sites get 2 or 3 visits per day..

has anyone followed georges manual and made any money, and if so how much?

coolspot, Feb 13, 2012 IP
  2. TheRichSchoolboy

TheRichSchoolboy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There are maybe some few good points in the google sniper 2.0, but it's better you learn how real SEO works!

TheRichSchoolboy, Feb 13, 2012 IP
  3. blanx2004

blanx2004 Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with schoolboy SEO is very important, I have goggle sniper and everything there is true and useful I made 4 websites ranked in the first page of google. What I need to know is how old is your website? Very Important: What keyword did you use?

It took me 4 days to rank in google the fastest, and two months the longest. Two months because I targeted a highly competitive keyword on one of my website and it was a pain, honestly. After two weeks I'm still in the 11th page of google. But after studying and mastering how SEO and traffic works (which took a while for me), I finally ranked on the first page after two months of hard work. My other two websites ranked after like two weeks or so.

Simple tip: Learn SEO and Traffic.

blanx2004, Feb 14, 2012 IP
  4. war_machine

war_machine Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes I use "Google Sniper 2.0". Last week, I just went to George Brown's site and downloaded some updates he had. Plus he added alot of new videos to help you out. He's getting ready to release his new baby, it's called "PREDATOR".
    Anyway, sorry, you asked about Google Sniper 2.0. Yes I use it and I am 100% satisfied with it. I have 11 sites up using his system and I am averaging $200 a month per site. One site broke $400 already. So yes I am very happy with his system.
    But I do have to tell you, it's alot of work, until you get the hang of it. I had to redo some of my sites, like 10 times before I got it right. But they are producing money now.
    Not to get off track, but I just purchased a product off WSO and it's called, "Occupy Google 2.0". My goal is to combine the two systems and then create "super sites". At least, that's my goal.
    Good luck on your success.

war_machine, Aug 5, 2012 IP
  5. kb24

kb24 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Its good for newbies.. the best thing to do is do is concetrate on 1-3 sites.. it would be very hard to manage 10 + sites.. plus getting quality traffic to them.. some people do it this way but it would be hard to keep up..

kb24, Aug 9, 2012 IP
  6. coolspot

coolspot Member

Best Answers:
    ok thanks guys, i made a few sales last week but im not on page one yet. fingers crossed....

coolspot, Aug 13, 2012 IP
  7. shazashish

shazashish Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Gsniper is one of the best product on CB.I have had a good experience with my sniper sites.

shazashish, Aug 13, 2012 IP
  8. zeesales

zeesales Active Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    • This course is totally useful to earn some amount of money.
    • I can imagine the correctness and efforts done by this person and its quite worthy to go for this course especially for a beginner.
    • The videos are in detail and describes what actions to be taken & how to proceed further in each video.
    • There are around 60 videos explaining each part in practical.
    • There is process map ebook given. This map explains step by step actions.

zeesales, Nov 2, 2012 IP
  9. ltcong

ltcong Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    it's real good dude, it's include video course, image and the reason for you to believe it's still top clickbank over 3 years.

ltcong, Nov 4, 2012 IP
  10. lieza203

lieza203 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharing about google snipper 2.0.

lieza203, Nov 11, 2012 IP
  11. Bilkat19

Bilkat19 Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Umm it is a high budget product.... That means it will have massive sales and attention for a while and that is about it. George is a very good marketer and has even done a GS push lately. I would say that it would have some good features, but it won't be something to build a business around like the original.

Bilkat19, Nov 11, 2012 IP
  12. Stoudenmire

Stoudenmire Member

Best Answers:
    It's not an evergreen product. But will convert well and make you good money in the short-run.

Stoudenmire, Nov 13, 2012 IP