1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Keywords

Discussion in 'Keywords' started by sumo51, Aug 11, 2012.

what is the process of keyword analyses?

sumo51, Aug 11, 2012 IP
  2. palme

palme Active Member

Best Answers:
    if you want make money from your site or make traffic you need to study more and more about different keyword and price of each of keywords both with adword or adsense.
    or howmany traffic you ca obtain to your site with this keyword or that ones.

palme, Aug 13, 2012 IP
  3. wizequy

wizequy Peon

Best Answers:
    For me keyword analysis looks something like this:

First i go around the web and look for a niche. I use amazon, ebay, article directories, clickbank and other websites to come up with a list of niches that interest me.

Than go to 'Keyword Research Tool' from Google and check the search volume for the niches that i have come up with. I set "Exact Match" option and look at Local Search volume column. I'm looking for at least 1000 Exact Searches per month. The more searches the better. I also go for the long tail keywords. (Do not look at one or two word combinations because those can be hard to rank for)

After I'm happy with the search volume i go to 'Google search' and input my exact keyword and look at the first page of search results and check the top sites that are ranking for the keywords. This step of the keyword analysis process can be done with the use of paid keyword research tool such as Market Samurai or Traffic Travis. These tools can help us determine the level of competition very quickly by analyzing the first top ten results in Google. If i see that the competition is week (low number of backlinks, bad on-page SEO, low quality information) and i can outrank them, then it is a go for me to build a website in that niche.

wizequy, Aug 13, 2012 IP
  4. meenuulatha

meenuulatha Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi thanks to all. It was helpful to me

meenuulatha, Aug 14, 2012 IP
  5. o12

o12 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    you need to find best keywords if you want to make your rank well...Use keyword analysis app for this

o12, Aug 15, 2012 IP
  6. MyWebPromotion

MyWebPromotion Peon

Best Answers:
    Use Google Adwords keywords search tool to identify your keywords. If you already have a site, compare your pages with the pages that rank high for your selected keywords. A good free tool to do this is SEO Quake add on to FireFox. Compare the top ranking pages to your page. Also use link: followed by a domain name to check for the number of links pointing to each domain. You should be able to see a pattern emerge that will show you how your competition compares to you and why they may be ranking higher.

MyWebPromotion, Aug 19, 2012 IP
  7. businessoftheday

businessoftheday Peon

Best Answers:
    Keyword research is one of the most important, valuable, and high return activities in the search marketing field. Ranking for the "right" keywords can make or break your website. Through the detective work of puzzling out your market's keyword demand, you not only learn which terms and phrases to target with SEO, but also learn more about your customers as a whole.

businessoftheday, Aug 20, 2012 IP
  8. rohitseo33

rohitseo33 Peon

Best Answers:
    Use google adwords Keyword analysis is know about k/w what traffic on k/w

rohitseo33, Aug 20, 2012 IP
  9. Abhijit12

Abhijit12 Peon

Best Answers:
    Very first of all you just have to go on adWords keyword tool then go to the word or phrase box type your basic keyword what comes in your mind then filter the location and language then complete the captacha letters given below and hit search button u will get the list of keywords which are near to the keywords which you entered in the phrase box. After thid process you have to take the keywords according to your website need, if your working on new website then you have to take long tale keyword and if old then take high competitive keywords. According to me adWord keyword tool is best guide for keyword research.

Abhijit12, Aug 20, 2012 IP
  10. MyWebPromotion

MyWebPromotion Peon

Best Answers:
    Google's Adwords keyword tool is certainly a great place to begin your analysis of keywords. Choose keyword phrases that do not have a great deal of competition. Once you have your keywords you will want to build original content with the keywords included in them. You want to have one or at the most two keyword phrases per page. Check your keyword density. A keyword density of about two percent is a good place to start. Now compare your keyword density with that of the web pages of the pages that rank high in the search engine results for any given keywords.

MyWebPromotion, Aug 20, 2012 IP
  11. celinaluis

celinaluis Peon

Best Answers:
    keyword analysis is the process of checking the competition at keywords.

celinaluis, Aug 20, 2012 IP