1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Website design. HELP Please!

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by Davidhern, Aug 12, 2012.

Hello anyone. I'm new at website design but have a need for one ASAP. I want to allow the end user to create custom clothes etc with our provoded graphics and or thier uploaded art. A perfect example of this would be www.trycustomink.com. Could you recommend a template based hosting and design service that would allow me to use a template to create it. We have all the equipemnt we just need to start the internet marketing and make it easy at point of sale.Thanks,David

Davidhern, Aug 12, 2012 IP
  2. lazyspider

lazyspider Peon

Best Answers:
    hi
    i checked customink.com . i think this site has a very ordinary design with some html and ajax. but i can provide you with a more fast and easy to use interface with flash enabled so that your customer can submit their design easily.

plz PM me for more details about the cost for it.

lazyspider, Aug 13, 2012 IP
  3. akashgarud

akashgarud Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi david,

Unfortunately i do not have any website that provide you free templates and some good hosting as well for the type of website you are asking for. But i know a website service provider whose designs are really awesome. Kindly visit them soon at (akashgarud.in).

Good luck!

akashgarud, Aug 13, 2012 IP