1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

paypal -$3000 negative balance! help!

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by dorm, Sep 25, 2009.

1. mave863

mave863 Peon

Best Answers:
    PayPal is US based company, so it doesn't have jurisdiction in different country. But I suggest you explain what happened to them and ask them how to solve your issue, and tell them the truth that you don't have $3000.

mave863, May 13, 2011 IP
  2. zzbot

zzbot Peon

Best Answers:
    I wouldn't worry about anything under 5k

zzbot, May 18, 2011 IP
  3. ShaoK

ShaoK Peon

Best Answers:
    How did Paypal allow you to create another account with the same infos after you had owed them $1800 since the first time ?

ShaoK, May 24, 2011 IP
  4. EdgeLivver

EdgeLivver Peon

Best Answers:
    Sweet, I am going to buy something for $3000 with a $20 paypal balance. Just kidding. Yeah, I wouldn't worry about them taking you to court for only $3000. Especially since you are safely nestled away in Turkey.

EdgeLivver, May 24, 2011 IP
  5. Runny

Runny Peon

Best Answers:
    Collection agency, blah, blah, blah. They can't do much but it'd be best if you pay for it asap.

Runny, May 24, 2011 IP
  6. ShaoK

ShaoK Peon

Best Answers:
    US collection agency can't do anything in Turkey. He is safe :)

ShaoK, May 24, 2011 IP
  7. ladylady

ladylady Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello,

Can also not file legal issues on Philippines? I was scammed and now my balance was left negative. It's big so I can't pay it. I've read that they can't run after you if you are outside US.

Anyone experienced this? Filipino?

ladylady, Jul 22, 2012 IP
  8. ladylady

ladylady Peon

Best Answers:
    Ukraine Scammers Using Paypal and Western Union or Money Gram

Name: Sergey Voloshin
    Address: 42-44 Shovkovychna St., Kiev, Ukraine 01601

Job posting site: Freelancer.com

email address: jiw9@live.com

He will use other person's PP account then send you money then let you withdraw it and send it to you via Western Union. After which he will file dispute to paypal and paypal pays him refund - so he has double money! Then you will have negative balance on your Paypal.

Or

He has stolen credit card or hack paypal accounts to send money and use other people's account. When the time comes the original owner finds out about the unauthorized payment, then you will have negative balance on your PP because Paypal will side on the customer and refund them.

Or

He has some accomplice on US who are also scammer owning Paypal account. That way, he receives the money and the accomplice receives the Paypal refund, so that turns out to be their real income the refund.

Or

If the real owner of the hacked the Paypal account still doesn't know what happened and was not checking her account often, then they will be the one handling the account then and receiving the refunds. So that's the double dirty money comes from! They get the physical money and they get the refund! When the real owner comes in and complain to paypal, well, she gets nothing because they get everything already.

Kiss your ass scammers!

ladylady, Jul 24, 2012 IP
  9. mobilelover

mobilelover Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Just visit PayPal office and explain everything about your Scam. In this way, you can get better advice from Office.

mobilelover, Jul 24, 2012 IP
  10. ladylady

ladylady Peon

Best Answers:
    That is not possible. I'm not in US. For thousands of people who are scammed on Paypal, as if Paypal will just let you go. I was scammed and it is my account, so of course they will rob me to pay it. The bottom line is my is negative and that's it. But I'm not the one who enjoyed the money so why will I pay it? Karma will come to the scammer in due time. My intentions were clean and I shouldn't be the one suffering and paying it because I was fooled to not only them. If I did it intentionally helping the crook, then I will face it and feel all the guilt. As if they will have a way to capture that crook. It's useless. I'll choose to forget and move on with my life. Work harder and never stick to "too good to be true deals."

11. kyle.thomson.946

kyle.thomson.946 Member

Best Answers:
    You should really try and sort it with paypal it could affect you in the future. Ask them to log the payments (unless you transacted) or what location the guy was in and then they might be able to look it from there.

kyle.thomson.946, Jul 24, 2012 IP
  12. ladylady

ladylady Peon

Best Answers:
    well, how will that help my negative balance? it's almost impossible to just let them find the criminal and let him pay coz where in the world will they find that? In fact I've asked other people who were scammed by Ukraine nationals too and nothing happened even though paypal knew about it. The fact, their balance still remained negative. Nothing happened. It happened for them years ago.

Paypal rules does not apply to my country though. I don't know even for Ukraine where those fools came from.

13. HumbleAko

HumbleAko Peon

Best Answers:
    From a moral standpoint, you owe them money and therefore you should pay it. On a legal standpoint, you owe them money and therefore you should pay it.

HumbleAko, Jul 25, 2012 IP
  14. kaywire

kaywire Banned

Best Answers:
    Paypal is a powerful industry. If you avoid the warnings, they will go out of the way to find you no matter what. Its a bank. You cannot run away from it.
    If I was you I would confront them straight up and explain the deal, get noticed from the police and sent it over to Paypal, directing the detail regarding the scam issue.

kaywire, Jul 25, 2012 IP
  15. dom19

dom19 Active Member

Best Answers:
    how is it going ? solved ?

dom19, Jul 29, 2012 IP
  16. asdjq

asdjq Peon

Best Answers:
    Turkey? No, they won't do anything. I wouldn't pay it.

asdjq, Aug 3, 2012 IP
  17. MisterTickle

MisterTickle Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    that is correct, paypal cannot do anything about it if you were scammed into sending money or giving out your account

MisterTickle, Aug 5, 2012 IP
  18. NeVer-AgaIn

NeVer-AgaIn Active Member

Best Answers:
    hahaha ,, dnt worry they will do nothing!

NeVer-AgaIn, Aug 6, 2012 IP
  19. Miskataziz

Miskataziz Peon

Best Answers:
    Lol , i Love Your quote :) , paypal sucks .. and you F**K them :)

Miskataziz, Aug 12, 2012 IP
  20. mateo023

mateo023 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello, pareho po ung nangyari satn, anu po ba dapat gawn ko? loko loko mga taga ukraine... cnlose m bank accounts m?

mateo023, Sep 19, 2012 IP