1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need your help in choosing a suitable domain name

Discussion in 'General Business' started by ichkoguy, Aug 11, 2012.

Hi guys,

I need a help from you. I want to start a blog and write all about personal money management, financial management and also about travelling. I will also include some other personal experiences of mine. I have got tons of information to be shared on these topics.

I want you to suggest a good domain for the blog which i will be buying out immediately and start my works.

Thanks for your help in advance.

ichkoguy, Aug 11, 2012 IP
  2. mike30

mike30 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I recommend start building a brand. Pick a very short domain with easy sound for memorization. The good thing about it is that you can put under your brand about any thing.

~Mike

mike30, Aug 11, 2012 IP
  3. ichkoguy

ichkoguy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks mike. but i wonder why no other dp user is interested to suggest a domain name for me. I thought i will get a lot of replies and my job will be easy to pick up a domain name with all the valuable suggestions.

ichkoguy, Aug 12, 2012 IP
  4. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    just saw this thread now. Between you and me, almost noone actually uses the names suggested. Someone here asks for suggestions for a 5-10 letter domain, and after many good suggestions registers a 20 letter domain.

Everything good in .com is taken, it takes alot of time to try different combinations to find something available. Ive got a few domains myself that came as a result of hours and hours of typing into the registrar different names to finally find a few that were suitable and available.

Odds are if i spend an hour coming up with suitable available names you wont use any of them.

matt_62, Aug 12, 2012 IP
  5. mike30

mike30 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I did pm you one and not posted here because it was unregistered.

Hoping you like it ;)

~Mike

mike30, Aug 12, 2012 IP
  6. MobileInternet

MobileInternet Active Member

Best Answers:
    Financially3.com - I own the domain name and it's for sale if your interested?

MobileInternet, Aug 15, 2012 IP
  7. rith

rith Member

Best Answers:
    You can choose domain name that relates to your product you want to promote and then you can do SEO for right keyword.

rith, Aug 15, 2012 IP
  8. faithyunn

faithyunn Peon

Best Answers:
    I think it could be better if you have multiple blogs and categorize your niche one for travel, one for money mgt and one for your personal experiences so you can easily pick a best domain name.

faithyunn, Aug 15, 2012 IP