1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How the keywords are important in seo?

Discussion in 'Keywords' started by rohitkapoor, Jul 21, 2012.

I am going to launch a new website ( www.softfunda.com) please tell me why keywords are important.:eek::cool::cool:

rohitkapoor, Jul 21, 2012 IP
  2. conny hooper

conny hooper Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    lol... if you will not choose the KW so how your website will be found in search engines?? i mean from which phrase?

So, that's why KW is much important in SEO!

conny hooper, Jul 22, 2012 IP
  3. motivated25

motivated25 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Keywords are important to the person who is looking for a certain topic on the Internet. For instance, if you are looking for a good pair of running shoes, your keyword/phrase could be "a good pair of running shoes". Certain websites that have that keyword phase would populate and they can began deciding on what shoe they are going to buy.

Keywords/phrases are the gateway to a transaction.

motivated25, Jul 22, 2012 IP
  4. rohitkapoor

rohitkapoor Peon

Best Answers:
    plz tell some good suggestion for my website:softfunda.com

rohitkapoor, Jul 23, 2012 IP
  5. shubh9795

shubh9795 Peon

Best Answers:
    How dude how. I also wanna know :)

shubh9795, Jul 23, 2012 IP
  6. alberta123

alberta123 Peon

Best Answers:
    The Keywords is Most Important thing for your Website and Blog Because Search Engens Give Your Results Against the Keywords.

alberta123, Jul 24, 2012 IP
  7. cory J

cory J Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi! Keywords are very important when you want to set up a website because just like what motivated25 said, it is the gateway to a transaction. I totally agree with him. Also, keywords are very important because its what Google will index your site for; as well as what your users will type in in search engines. You can download a tool on Google and it ca analyze what keywords are best for your site. I think its called Google Keyword Research tool.. but I'm not sure.

For more tips about keywords, visit my site: digitalmoz.com

cory J, Jul 24, 2012 IP
  8. teamnirvana

teamnirvana Active Member

Best Answers:
    Your site -> Good content -> Nice set of keywords -> Social bookmarking -> Guest Posts -> Build traffic ->Search engines crawl ->Traffic arrives ->Make money

Go get it if you wanna become a blogger or check the link in signature to learn more about blogging.

Its not easy if you dont wanna work

teamnirvana, Jul 24, 2012 IP
  9. greeysmith

greeysmith Peon

Best Answers:
    If your looking for optimization of your website then your website should be targeted keywords, when anybody search that keywords, your website appear in top listing but you need top quality and legitimate work for fulfill your this aim, Every website owner want to get top position in major search engine results listing..

greeysmith, Jul 24, 2012 IP
  10. stepbystep

stepbystep Member

Best Answers:
    If you use niche keywords for your site then it will help you to get targeted audience.

stepbystep, Aug 9, 2012 IP
  11. SarahRomer

SarahRomer Peon

Best Answers:
    Keywords are the most important SEO element for every look for engine optimization, they are what look for post are equalled against. Choosing the right chosen look for phrases to boost for is thus the first and most crucial phase to a successful SEO campaign. If you fail on this very first phase, the road ahead is very rough and most likely you will only waste your money. There are many ways to determine which look for phrases to boost for and usually the final list of them is made after a cautious of what the online population is searching for, which look for phrases have your competitors chosen and above all - which are the look for phrases that you feel explain your site best.

SarahRomer, Aug 9, 2012 IP
  12. domaingood

domaingood Active Member

Best Answers:
    Keywords is most important in your SEO.as your product and service like you selling Cisco router.But if you choose windows/disco as keyword.you will net get any sale even you no1 on this keywords.

I hope you understand.

domaingood, Aug 9, 2012 IP
  13. ivanklasic

ivanklasic Peon

Best Answers:
    Keywords are extremely important for your page title and description. You will have to make sure that a certain keyword appears in your domain, title and page description. This would be one of the best ways to boost your SEO.

ivanklasic, Aug 9, 2012 IP
  14. TempestStorm

TempestStorm Peon

Best Answers:
    Keywords can be defined as the words that search engine uses in order to analyze your site...they need to be related to the content that you write so that the 'spider' can go over them and record them. So, if your topic is 'How to write as a blogger' then the keywords you can use are: Blogger as well as other words that you used in the content..such as blog....high quality writing...original content...etc
    Just make sure that you don't use too may keywords in your content because Google is on to that...just make sure that the density is 2-3% for all the keywords used....

TempestStorm, Aug 9, 2012 IP
  15. cory J

cory J Peon

Best Answers:
    I totally agree with you. I think that the first step towards a successful website optimization plan is to identify the keywords that best works for your site/product/service. I also think that these keywords should be utilized thoroughly on your site as well.

cory J, Aug 9, 2012 IP
  16. Bic Pens

Bic Pens Peon

Best Answers:
    Keywords are the words and phrases a person types into a search engine, looking for relevant websites. Using the right keywords on your site is the vital first step in effective search engine optimisation (SEO). At one point in time the keywords tag had an impact on a web site’s position within the Search Engine Results Pages (SERPS). Now the keywords tag has little impact on where a site will appear in the search results. Sites often rank well for the keywords that are contained in their domain name. That means...search engine comes back with a list of web pages, with content that relates to the keyword used.

Bic Pens, Aug 9, 2012 IP
  17. mygold

mygold Peon

Best Answers:
    Keywords are really important for seo process cause keywords are the words which brings a lot of traffic to your site.

mygold, Aug 9, 2012 IP
  18. meenuulatha

meenuulatha Peon

Best Answers:
    Keywords are very important for SEO. if we are going to search anything in search engines like google, we perfer some words for our search, that is called keywords. So to get a proper ranking we should use correct keywords for our site.

meenuulatha, Aug 14, 2012 IP
  19. o12

o12 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    keywords are important..this is how people will find your site.

o12, Aug 15, 2012 IP
  20. White Pearl

White Pearl Peon

Best Answers:
    SEO stands for superb SERP against specific Keywords.So,KW is the life of SEO.

White Pearl, Aug 15, 2012 IP