1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Professional Wordpress Site & Blog Installation Service

Discussion in 'Services' started by Oxuro, Jul 21, 2012.

Hello DP mates,

first of all i want to thank you for stopping by and checking out my wordpress service that i have to offer you.

Before i continue with the presentation, let me ask you something:

• Do you want to have your own blog and start blogging but you don’t know how to start?
    • Do you need a website for your offline business but you don’t want to pay a fortune?
    • Do you constantly need new wordpress sites created for your business?
    • Do you want a fresh look for your old style looking website?

Worry no more because we’ve got you covered with our Professional Wordpress Site & Blog Installation Service provided by WpSupporter.

Probably some of you, especially those with some technical knowledge would wonder and say:

“Why shall I hire you to install wordpress for me since I can do that from cPanel with Softaculous?”

Yes probably you can install it by yourself, but have you thought how much time you are going to spend in order to setup everything and done that correctly? Or how much money you are going to spend for premium themes? Not to mention that not all hosting providers give cPanel by default to their hosting accounts. Most of the times you have to pay extra for cPanel and Softaculous. ( Just wanted to mention that ).

Time is money and when it comes to internet business you need to get everything done fast, correct and at the best possible price!

Stay back, relax, stop worrying and let us take all the stress of your shoulders.

Our Wp Bundle includes:

1. Wordpress Site - Blog Installation
      This is not just a simple wordpress installation, we optimize your new site – blog so it can load faster and make it more secure so it can be bullet proof against any malicious action taken against it.

2. Wordpress Theme Installation
      You can choose up to 2 different premium wordpress themes of your choice from Elegant Themes and we upload them, install and configure them for you. Just from that you instantly save $39.

3. Wordpress Plugin Installation
      We’ve searched and chose 15* in total wordpress plugins one by one based on their capabilities, stability and performance. Those wordpress plugins will make your new wordpress site – blog load faster, make it surfable from mobile devices, be SEO friendly to the search engines and also Social friendly.

*Wordpress Plugins:Aksismet, All In One Seo, Seo Friendly Images, Contact Form 7, Sociable, Google XML SitemapsGoogle Analytics For Wordpress, Google Analytics 360, Feedburner FeedSmith, Subscribe To Comments, Wordpress Database Backup, Wordpress Firewalll, W3 Total Catche, Broken Link Checker, Wp Touch

4. Data Entry
      That’s another great part that WpSupporter’s Wp Bundle has to offer to you. By making use our service you will get a ready to use and filled up with content site. That’s going to save you valuable time from adding content or images to your site. You will get up to 5 content pages and one contact form so your visitors can contact you instantly.

5. Quick Turnaround
      Once we receive all the information needed we will start working on your new site and you will have a complete and ready for use wordpress site – blog within 2 – 3 working days (weekends not included).

6. Extras
      Each wordpress installation comes with its own google account along with google analytics installed, google webmasters site verification. We also create and submit your site's xml sitemap and each new wordpress installation comes with a custom ping setup service, 1 email account and daily backups.

7. Bonus
      2 Months of Free Hosting. Each hosting account has 1 GB storage, 50 GB monthly traffic, 1 Mysql Database and 5 Email accounts. After the 2 months you can ask from us to help you move your site to your own hosting (for a small fee) or to our hosting partner provider (no fee) or keep your hosting account with us for a small monthly fee (custom hosting accounts available).

8. Unbeatable Price
      All those above that we mentioned you will get them for an unbeatable and unbelievable price of $49,99. You read it right, $49,99 and you can have you own personal blog or your own corporate site for your business.

So what are you waiting for? Get advantage of this amazing wordpress installation service today.

Send me a pm or use the contact form that you will find on our site www.wpsupporter.com

P.S: Review copies available for 5 dp members with itrades above 20 at the price of $24,99​

Oxuro, Jul 21, 2012 IP
  2. Oxuro

Oxuro Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Important Wordpress Theme Installation Update:

We just added 38 more Premium Wordpress Themes by Themes Kingdom to our service.

That's 75 + 38 = 113 Premium Wordpress Themes to choose from for your new site - blog.

Just by that update you instantly save $39 + $29 = $68!

Note that our price is still the same $49,99!

Oxuro, Aug 8, 2012 IP
  3. GeoFan49

GeoFan49 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Interesting service. What is the total cost per year, for year 1 and year 2, for each year?

GeoFan49, Aug 9, 2012 IP
  4. Oxuro

Oxuro Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The $49,99 is one time fee only for installing and setting up everything.

Regarding the hosting, after the two months of free hosting you can choose whether you want to keep hosting with us or move your site to your own server or to our partner's servers.

• If you choose to keep hosting your wordpress site - blog with us it's going to cost you $6/month.
    • If you choose to move your site to your own server but you don't want to do it by yourself, we can do it for you for $20.
    • If you choose to have your site moved to our partners server it's not going to cost you anything*

*You will have to sign up for hosting by using our affiliate link.

Oxuro, Aug 9, 2012 IP
  5. esprofesor

esprofesor Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    If i have a theme already uploaded, do offer configuration services. All I need is my old wordpress site configured to look like the demo except with the categories I need. Also need it ready for.me to change content as needed. Is this something you can do? Also need a price.

esprofesor, Aug 9, 2012 IP
  6. Oxuro

Oxuro Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You can find more info about your request within the pm that i sent you.

Oxuro, Aug 10, 2012 IP
  7. Oxuro

Oxuro Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Important Wordpress Plugins Installation Update:

Due to the Analytics API change from 2.3 to 2.4 we have to temporary change the Analytics360 with Analytics Dashboard.

New installations will include Analytics Dashboard instead of Analytics360 untill the new patch comes out.

Please note that all of the current customers' installations will be updated shortly within the next couple of hours.

Thanks for the understanding!

Oxuro, Sep 2, 2012 IP
  8. Oxuro

Oxuro Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Important Wordpress Theme Installation Update:

We just added 38 more Premium Wordpress Themes by CssIgniter to our service.

That raises the number of the available Premium Wordpress Themes to 147!

Just by that update you instantly save $39 + $29 + 39= $107!

Note that our price is still the same $49,99!

Oxuro, Sep 22, 2012 IP