1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Make $2,000 From Facebook In Just 3 Days!

Discussion in 'Services' started by killafawk, May 5, 2012.

1. sherwin21990

sherwin21990 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sounds to good to be true.

sherwin21990, Jul 11, 2012 IP
  2. killafawk

killafawk Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

Who said anything about 40 hours? Guess you can't do math either.. it said at least 2 hours in 2 weeks. That's 28 hours.

And the whole point of the training isn't for the money. I train people in affiliate marketing and build business relationships so that in the future when I create a new product or open up an affiliate network I have people who I can talk to that can help sell the product. Then we both benefit, I give them top payouts and they run the offers for me.

The $250 is a barrier that shows me people are dedicated to take the training. If i offered it for free I would just be wasting my time because people are lazy and won't put in the effort if nothing is on the line. If someone pays $250 for training they are going to make sure they get their moneys worth. It was never about the money. It's just my way of creating business partners for the future.

That's pretty much the same principle here. I teach people how to make money with this method. They pay me to show them the method, They do the method, I help them find people who are looking for what they just did using the method and are interesting in buying from them. I introduce them to the buyers, They get paid, I get paid again for introducing the people who bought my method and the buyers who buy what the people I teach have to offer once the method is complete.

That's how business works. I doubt you would know anything about that.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2012
    killafawk, Jul 11, 2012 IP
  3. TechSole

TechSole Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 18
    As Buyer:
    90.0% - 9
    This thread has so much WINNING. I'm going to post this on reddit so everyone can have as much of a laugh as I am. You have some serious issues, I feel very sorry for you.

So let me get this straight.

1) In this thread you http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=2460975
    say ""What I've learned hasn't done me any wrong considering I've made over a million dollars with what I know, but lets look at it this way.""

So we've established you've made over a million dollars correct? You've made over a million dollars but are recruiting people in the hope that one day they will become successful affiliates for you, is that correct?

2) You've just said this in the post above "It was never about the money. It's just my way of creating business partners for the future.
    " But then in this post http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=2467076&page=2#post17832436 you go on to say this "Sounds like I'm just looking to make an extra $1000 a month by sharing a method with 2 people every month. Are you jealous that I can do this or something?"

So which one is it? Is it about the money or about future business? Come on you scammer cough up and tell us which one of your lies above is the truth?

3) Your last statement in the above post is the most ridiculous thing I have ever read. That is called training staff to work for you and keep all the profit yourself. Now before you say this "First of all, I don't have employees and I don't want employees. Training people who know nothing about this industry is one of the hardest things to do(I've tried it with close friends a long time ago)." which you said in this post "http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=2460975#post17606663" .

Are you too stupid to see that what you've written there is a massive contradiction? People are coming to you for training because they know nothing about the industry, that is what your thread is about, but now your claiming the opposite?

This just gets more bizarre by the minute.

I'll give you a quick lesson in affiliate marketing because you seem to need it. You create a great product, you put it on the market and inform the top traffic drivers of your payout scheme, they bring you business and take a cut. You don't try and train people in the hope that one day they may or may not bring you some sales. YOU ARE A MASSIVE FAIL! Can you not see how utterly ridiculous your lies are?

Here's another business 101 for you. Protect your reputation and brand at all costs. FAIL MASSIVE FAIL

Lets all stay tuned to see what this clown has to say next. The longer this goes the more he trips over his own lies.

TechSole, Jul 12, 2012 IP
  4. killafawk

killafawk Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Please do, and give me a link once you post it. I would love to see the post blow up in your face.

1. I am not recruiting, I am building business relationships for a possible future product launch. That way if I do release a product I have people I can call up and ask them to run my product and I'll know they aren't crappy marketers, because I taught them myself. That's how you build a strong sales force in the real world. I'd rather have 10 people I know selling my product than 1000 people who don't know what they are doing spamming my product all over the internet trying to get a quick buck. But here I am trying to explain this to you, Someone with zero business experience. You probably just sell back links.

2. Are you really that dumb? That post you quoted was referring to the previous thread you brought up. The $250 training thread. I was quoting you talking about that thread. I told you the $250 I was charging was never about the money. It was a barrier to keep out the beggars. It was also used to pay the training costs. Are you really stooping so low as to take posts out of context? Man you really are desperate.

3. I guess you're too dumb to realize the difference between employees and business partners.

Haha this statement was funny. You obviously know nothing about affiliate marketing. Just keep to selling your $20 backlink packages on forums buddy. I'm sure you'll make it big doing that.

killafawk, Jul 12, 2012 IP
  5. gabimolocea

gabimolocea Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    scammer ! lock this topic please , so no-one will be tricked by this //

gabimolocea, Jul 13, 2012 IP
  6. TechSole

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 18
    As Buyer:
    90.0% - 9
    I've done my job now SCAMMER.

No-one here believes your utter lies and judging from your childlike responses above you are really clutching at straws. Just look at his responses in the post above.

Here's a fun fact for you, employees are people you train, business partners are people who bring something equal to the table.

Again you try and attack me instead of answering questions, just goes to show how cornered you are :)

FAIL.

And Just for my last send off.

THE OP CLAIMS HE HAS MADE OVER A MILLION DOLLARS: http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=2460975

BUT HE'S TRYING TO GET YOUR $500 dollars = SCAMMER

Here's another fun fact for you, each time you ever try and open one of these threads I will be right behind you posting this thread for everyone to see.

GTFO Scammer - My job is done :)

TechSole, Jul 17, 2012 IP
  7. killafawk

killafawk Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Oh look whos back! Ran out of things to talk about for a couple of days so you threw in the towel I see.

You've actually given me more business, can you believe that? Probably because you raised a bunch of concerns and I had the opportunity to answer them. Normally I only get 2-3 people to sign up every time I make one of these threads. Now I got a waiting list with 5 people on it!

I don't know what to think LOL. You tried to slander me, but you ended up giving me more sales. Maybe it would be a good idea for you to follow me around from now on lololol.

Thanks I guess?

killafawk, Jul 18, 2012 IP
  8. TechSole

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 18
    As Buyer:
    90.0% - 9
    Ha ha ha. You really just don't want to give up do you.

I think you have some serious issues. Compulsive liar being one of them. Not a single concern in this thread has been answered, you've lied and skirted every issue.

Thank away because no-one here believes a single word you're saying. 90% of the people posting in this thread are calling you a scammer and you want us to believe all these people are contacting you for business. Carry on, I think you actually believe your own lies. You should get some help. Or maybe you can go and spend the millions of dollars you've made .. ha ha what a joke.

THE OP CLAIMS HE HAS MADE OVER A MILLION DOLLARS: http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=2460975

BUT HE'S TRYING TO GET YOUR $500 dollars = SCAMMER

Last edited: Jul 18, 2012
    TechSole, Jul 18, 2012 IP
  9. GuruCreation

GuruCreation Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    OK.. I'm in!

How much do you want from me? Where do I send payment?

How much am I going to make back in what timeframe too??

JB

GuruCreation, Jul 18, 2012 IP
  10. mysteriox

mysteriox Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    REVIEW

It tooks more than estimate but maybe cause im from Argentina, but he always help me to reach the goal and have for the moment $1000 so i have nothing to say except the time it took but im happy with this and now i have the knowledge to do if for my own from now and for sure will make more money.

So thanks to the OP for the opportunity !

Last edited: Aug 4, 2012
    mysteriox, Aug 4, 2012 IP
  11. webdesignerguru

webdesignerguru Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Are you still taking people in? Also, can I pay via paypal?

webdesignerguru, Aug 4, 2012 IP
  12. andreibest

andreibest Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi, i bought this method from the op a few weeks ago and already made $2000, the op is deffinatly not a scammer, thanks for your help :)

andreibest, Aug 8, 2012 IP
  13. dinwal

dinwal Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for the review but you have a negative feedback to trust someone with 500 bucks on your word. Regardless, congrats to you. How much did you spend in the end?

dinwal, Aug 8, 2012 IP
  14. rohit0714

rohit0714 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    what a waste

rohit0714, Aug 8, 2012 IP
  15. killafawk

killafawk Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    So that's like what 3 people who have posted reviews now? One of them has been here since 2011 with over 680 posts. Is that guy a scammer too?

killafawk, Aug 8, 2012 IP
  16. onlinehelp

onlinehelp Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    how it possible. i need this formula. pls help me

onlinehelp, Aug 13, 2012 IP
  17. MarioM

MarioM Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    My Review:
    Well I must say I was skeptical about purchasing his services and going into this and I really was thinking should I try or not. But I am not sure why maybe cause all of you attacked him so much and I saw that every time he came with some argument, probably that's why I decided to try. I must say it took a little longer but definitely it is true, this thing is really working and he is definitely not a scammer of any kind. He is a pleasant and nice person to work with.

MarioM, Sep 9, 2012 IP
  18. joquetails

joquetails Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    intrested .. pm me for details :)

joquetails, Sep 22, 2012 IP