1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Interested to buy a unique content quality site with $300/month proven income record

Discussion in 'Sites' started by aitui4ic, Aug 7, 2012.

Hey,

I am interested to buy a site with proven record of $300+/month revenue for the past 6 months based on ORGANIC TRAFFIC!

I am ready to pay 6-12 times the monthly income if the site is of a high quality and has a potential to grow income.

Only serious site owners please.

Please send as many details as possible so I can easily make up my mind.

Thanks

aitui4ic, Aug 7, 2012 IP
  2. NewsClerks

NewsClerks Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well you are looking for a high quality site with potential to grow income at it's 6 months of current earning!!
    nobody will sell at that price man. I generally sell such sites at least at 20 months of earning(sometime even more up-to 30 months of earning)

NewsClerks, Aug 7, 2012 IP
    Rezoan likes this.
  3. Sunny

Sunny Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I second that. If you have a bigger budget, then I have site that earns more than $300 per month.

Sunny, Aug 8, 2012 IP