1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Experiences with ClickBank in Online Marketing?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Mr.Dog, Aug 4, 2012.

Hi,

I'd be curious what experience you've had as VENDORs with ClickBank in the IM/Online Marketing field?

Are there many affiliates there, do they "bite on", how fast do they grab on your product and start advertising it?
    I know it also depend on the product, though...

How about refunds? What if 80 % of my buyers request refund?
    How high are refund rates on products good enough, affordably priced (50-100 USD, let's say)?

Mr.Dog, Aug 4, 2012 IP
  2. holmes15

holmes15 Peon

Best Answers:
    firstly i havent had too many products to sell but the ones that i did sell i dint find that clickbank was the best for me. i dont like having to wait to get paid so i used jvzoo (not affiliated) sorry i cant help you more.

holmes15, Aug 7, 2012 IP
  3. dess71

dess71 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ya Make Money Products convert easy but they also have a big refund rate So choose products wisely.

dess71, Aug 7, 2012 IP
  4. BrittMalka

BrittMalka Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I've never sold through ClickBank, so I cannot help you with any vendor experiences there, but I want to bust a myth:

Myth: Make money products convert easy but they also have a big refund rate.

No, not true. It depends totally of the quality of the product.

As an affiliate, I've endorsed plenty of make money products, both from ClickBank and elsewhere, and the number of refunds have been almost non-existent.

Create good products, and people will love them. Not ask for their money back.

BrittMalka, Aug 7, 2012 IP
  5. Mr.Dog

Mr.Dog Active Member

Best Answers:
    I was wondering about IT/IM courses, e-books, not "make money" products...
    Some claim to sell thousands, some claim hundreds per month.

I'd like to know about an estimate of sales per month for for 50-100 USD products in the IT/IM field?

Mr.Dog, Aug 7, 2012 IP
  6. bibi21

bibi21 Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm a vendor for ClickBank and I can say if you have something that people want and it's of quality then you will sale. And the best thing about being a vendor is you do need to get the word out to potential affiliates but once you have a team of affiliates then you won't have to do a thing.

It's truly a set it and forget situation.

bibi21, Aug 8, 2012 IP