1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Adsense is Mostly Dead in My Country

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by sniper2008, Aug 4, 2012.

Hello all,

I would like to say that Google Adsense is mostly dead in my country, Indonesia.

We, Indonesian, have received a very bad treatment from google, which makes no sense.

Maybe you usually hear that Indonesian got banned google account because of "Invalid Activity", and yes, the mass banning account happened again two days ago. Over and all over again.

Right now some even said that google adsense is scam. This does not make sense too, because I think Google Adsense has been proven as the best PPC company ever.

Right now I rather believe that google hates Indonesian. Even if we have our sites purely work 100% white hat and no violations against Google TOS, we eventually find our accounts got banned.

Some think that there are too many blackhat methods in Indonesia too.

There is no point of this thread started, I just want to write some here regarding this unusual activity of Google Adsense. Regardless of this overwhelming situation in my country (adsense), I hope this thread is able to notify us for goodies.

sniper2008, Aug 4, 2012 IP
  2. basickno

basickno Member

Best Answers:
    it's really bad for you. May be because google has found many frauds, blackhat like things from your contry and hence now they have tighten the security for your country.

basickno, Aug 5, 2012 IP
  3. AymanX

AymanX Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    you're wrong dude,
    google adsense don't hate anyone, except the frauds (balckhaters, scammers, and rules crackers)

AymanX, Aug 5, 2012 IP
  4. sniper2008

sniper2008 Active Member

Best Answers:
    yeah this sounds good. makes sense. they have tighten the security for my country.
    if so, why did google ban almost indonesian users? even the ones that play with the rules and no TOS violation - not scammers and blackhaters got banned. white hat players got banned too. I think google likely think that all indonesian are generally doing fraud clicks and invalid activity.

anyway this is just one thing in my mind. I do respect Google Adsense very much, maybe they act like this because they are too many frauders :D

sniper2008, Aug 5, 2012 IP
  5. wisdomtool

wisdomtool Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    You have replied your own question.

wisdomtool, Aug 5, 2012 IP
  6. Titing Kabayo

Titing Kabayo Peon

Best Answers:
    No offense. My yahoo account got hack 2 times last couple of years by Indonesians. Google might have enough reason to put some limitations on Indonesian account holders and I feel sorry for you.

Titing Kabayo, Aug 5, 2012 IP
  7. quiz

quiz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Agreed, Google is making money out of it so why would they kill there own earnings? The only reason is because people don't play the game by the rules so instead of saying that Google hates Indonesia you should start thinking about the people in your own country who fuck it up for you.....

quiz, Aug 5, 2012 IP
  8. sniper2008

sniper2008 Active Member

Best Answers:
    yeah LoL
    yeah I notice this kind of situation
    thanks for the feedback, Quiz. appreciated it so much :D

sniper2008, Aug 5, 2012 IP
  9. HelloM

HelloM Member

Best Answers:
    Google adsense has nothing to do with your country! It is just that they don't like low quality websites.

HelloM, Aug 5, 2012 IP
  10. mim24

mim24 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    post this in google adsense forum, you will get answers from professionals.

mim24, Aug 5, 2012 IP
  11. sniper2008

sniper2008 Active Member

Best Answers:
    hmm I think so. but some publishers from Indonesia have worked with them for 8 years and they suddenly got shutted 3 days ago. strange
    I think some publishers have. I already said goodbye to Google Adsense myself, even though I do respect them.

sniper2008, Aug 6, 2012 IP
  12. Titing Kabayo

Titing Kabayo Peon

Best Answers:
    Although I have Adsense account, I am not focusing on it anymore. heck, I can make more money with Clickbank and CPA with less strict rules.

Titing Kabayo, Aug 6, 2012 IP
  13. sniper2008

sniper2008 Active Member

Best Answers:
    yeah I think there are a lot of adsense alternatives that can drive $$$ in our pockets, though :D

14. KingKuba

KingKuba Peon

Best Answers:
    Google does not care about 3rd world countries. Majority of their advertisers don't care either.

KingKuba, Aug 6, 2012 IP
  15. sniper2008

sniper2008 Active Member

Best Answers:
    According to my opinion, it's all about advertisers whom google cares. so yes, i agree with you.

16. newbie191

newbie191 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Google doesn't tell any reasons when they ban accounts. The emails they send are very vague. Their TOS only mean one thing and that is they can suspend any account any time for any reason. If an account is banned for policy violation and not for invalid clicks they keep all the publisher share of earnings and do not return anything to the advertisers. Which means they make a lot of money from suspending random accounts. Same thing happened to Pakistanis last year in October when almost 90 % accounts were banned. Perhaps its easier for them to go after publishers in third world countries. They know most of the publishers will make new accounts and google will not lose any customers. So it doesn't hurt them at all.

If a different company than google was doing all this everybody would be shouting SCAM SCAM all over the internet. Because they are the most popular search engine people do not want to believe this.

Adsense is probably the biggest scam in the internet history and yet not many want to call it a scam. Even those who get banned with thousands of dollars in account a few days before the payment date don't want to call it a scam because they don't expect this from most visited website on the internet.
    They provide zero publisher support and their system is obscure to say the least. Many wonder why the best search engine in the world can't provide a decent support system. That's for a reason. In this way it becomes possible for google to make a lot of money from banning random accounts. Of course they are answerable to no one.

newbie191, Aug 6, 2012 IP
    lpstong and sniper2008 like this.
  17. sniper2008

sniper2008 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    Thanks for your opinion, mate
    +1 repo for that.

Your opinion is little bit other way than another. That was my point too. I was like, is everybody being blinded that Google is able to ban all accounts without obvious reason?

But right now I do not really care because I have been saying goodbye to Google Adsense :)

sniper2008, Aug 7, 2012 IP
    newbie191 likes this.
  18. hushpuppies11

hushpuppies11 Peon

Best Answers:
    Click Fraud Click Fraud and Click Fraud.

This is the Reason Why Many Asian Countries are Being Blacklisted in Adsense Dictionary.

I Myself from an Asian Country but the Fact is Really Asian Countries are Pretty Much Involved in Click Fraud/Fake Clicks.

hushpuppies11, Aug 7, 2012 IP
  19. newbie191

newbie191 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Click fraud is not a practice unique to Asian Countries. If you were doing it then its your own fault and you deserved to be banned. But you shouldn't assume that all the people from Asian Countries are dishonest like you. That's very presumptuous of you.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2012
    newbie191, Aug 7, 2012 IP
  20. Mold1958

Mold1958 Peon

Best Answers:
    You should apply to other network.

Have you tried chitika?

Mold1958, Aug 7, 2012 IP