1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying News Rewriters for TV blog needed With good English/Grammar $2.50 per post

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by shafty, Aug 5, 2012.

Hi

I have struggled in the past to find good writers so i have increased the price i will pay, but please read all of the description before sending a message as i will ignore any that ask for a higher price etc.

I have an online tv blog that needs several posts per day. Content can be sourced from Google News or related blogs and rewritten or you can research your own articles. Please only apply if you can write to a good standard. I need writers that speak good English as i do not want to be correcting grammar and or spelling.

The blog is World TVPC and topics are all about online TV related news such as Netflix, Hulu, streaming shows, catch-up TV, TV networks and general chat about TV shows in the US or UK and watching TV on phones, smart TV and tablets. Basically anything that is in the recent news i want written or rewritten about or you can write general articles such as the best tv apps for phones or a review of a TV show, website etc.

Payment is via Paypal and can be daily or weekly and is $2 per post which needs to be 250 plus words plus and number of posts can be any number daily,

Any submissions will be checked for duplication using copyscape and posts can be sent as simple text file.

If you want to apply, then send a rewritten article and if it's ok i will use and pay for, then just send when you want bearing in mind i am UK based and sleep work according to the GMT timezone.

So in summary

• Articles need to be sent as text file.
    • Payment can be made daily if you wish, but any long term partners i will want to pay weekly to avoid unneccesary work.
    • Articles must be well written and not full of spelling mistakes as many i have received.
    • Payment is $2.50 for every post i use.
    • You can write as many articles as you want daily, but i need you to tell me what you plan to write about in advance to avoid duplicate posts

shafty, Aug 5, 2012 IP
  2. pamon

pamon Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    shafty, sent u a pm. let me know. can do 4 posts daily

pamon, Aug 5, 2012 IP
  3. mainstreetcm

mainstreetcm Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sent you a PM and look forward to hearing back from you!

mainstreetcm, Aug 5, 2012 IP
  4. Benleem

Benleem Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for using my article on your site. Still waiting for your PM.

Benleem, Aug 6, 2012 IP
  5. shafty

shafty Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Still looking for good writers, PM if you can help me out

shafty, Oct 15, 2012 IP