1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Wordpress Site Work

Discussion in 'Programming' started by alexurotaru, Aug 6, 2012.

Hello everyone

I am looking for a good Wordpress developer who can do a few ( rather simple ) Wordpress template modifications.

We will be using this Elegantthemes template : http://www.elegantthemes.com/gallery/deepfocus/ . I would prefer if you could tell me how confortable you are with this theme and whether you have worked with it or some other Elegantthems templates before.

Here's what needs to be done :

- Add Company Logo
    - Add Content and create appropriate site & menu structure according to a basic website guide that I will give you at a later date.
    - Add photos to image slider according to the site background ( you must choose this one as well ) . Make sure that there is an image slider ( use shortcodes if necessary on any other appropriate implementation )
    - Add content and proper heading

Wordpress and theme are already installed as well as few other pages

This needs to be done in a 24h - 36h time frame. Please take this into account when submitting your application.

The budget for the whole setup is 30$.

Thanks,

Alex

All other details will be given later. If you have any other questions , please do not hesitate to contact me through PM.

alexurotaru, Aug 6, 2012 IP
  2. Emathia

Emathia Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sending you a PM now.

Emathia, Aug 6, 2012 IP
  3. asad.iqbal

asad.iqbal Greenhorn