1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Selling gigsshack.com [fiverr alternative]

Discussion in 'Sites' started by sycodelic, Aug 6, 2012.

Low starting bid! You are bidding on http://www.GigsShack.com
    It has a PR1. It has the best reputation among all the top fiverr alternatives about.
    My intention was to keep it as this is a service based site and can keep up with technological changes because no matter what, people will always need to hire freelancers and freelancers will always need projects. Gigsshack.com provided this safe platform for both, for clients and freelancers, but more pressing matters came up and I do not have the time to promote it, so rather than it just sit there and die I would like to offer a chance to some lucky person to carry on and make it what it is destined to be.

Custom work.

I have enhanced the site quite a bit with custom modules coded by myself, I will give support to whom ever buys this at the BIN price. I also offer custom modules to anyone who wishes to continue adding to the site.

You have the chance to make money from sales, and advertisments.

If you would like more details of all the custom modules I have added or any other information please feel free to PM me.

Screenshot

Last edited: Aug 6, 2012
    sycodelic, Aug 6, 2012 IP
  2. trustybizz

trustybizz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 7
    As Buyer:
    100% - 44
    LOL you just copied and pasted the site description from flippa for another bigger fiverr clone site. You are not starting at $1 like that site and neither is this site in top 10 or even top 100, so please post something genuine and original about your site here for us to consider.

Post some revenue proofs to get any offer. Please don't copy and paste the revenue proof from others too!

trustybizz, Aug 6, 2012 IP
  3. sycodelic

sycodelic Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Open your eyes and check the screenshot.

sycodelic, Aug 6, 2012 IP
  4. trustybizz

trustybizz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 7
    As Buyer:
    100% - 44
    No matter how wide I open my eyes, I don't see anymore than 1 screenshot. Will need some Google Analytics traffic proof and PayPal proof please.
    Also give details if you will also transfer the script license with the site? Which version of the script are you using now? Any problems on future upgrade due to custom changes made?
    Any problems with PayPal or Fiverr due to copyrighted word 'gigs' in the domain? Although I know even gigbucks has 'gig' in their domain but I cannot fight a legal battle like they can.

PS: Although you edited 1 word of the copy-pasted text, still you auction does not start at $0, it starts at $10 because that is your minimum bid!

trustybizz, Aug 6, 2012 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.