1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Contest $50 Logo Contest - Easy, Fun, $50 paid instantly to winner via PayPal

Discussion in 'Design Contests' started by moorisey, Aug 3, 2012.

1. jhaye

jhaye Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    No Feedback for me?

Thanks

jhaye, Aug 4, 2012 IP
  2. moorisey

moorisey Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you all for the many entries. It is overwhelming and a lot to consider. I have listed some basic feedback below but I am still considering the logos and will have a decision or update soon. I do appreciate each and every one of the entries, your work is all appreciated!

@ nanatrex - Looks good, well done. I am considering your entry

@ jhaye - Nice concept, although I find it to be a little too much going on and it is hard for me to decypher the apple.

@ jerlene.net - I like the bottom concept but the letters themselves do not have that glow/sheen I like of Macs

@ kainraziall - Good job on the letters but the girl is a bit off and doesnt seem to fit.. if that makes sense

@ rockafello - Thanks for doing the lips - I like the concept but the execution missed the mark. It does not have that high sheen glow of mac

@ divineworld - Very cute, but I am not sure cute is what we are going for. Also the K looks a bit like an R

@ Froomple - Thanks for the entry. The letters have some shape to them that I cant tell what it is? Allot of frill on the letters that detracts from the sophistication.

@ ojchandra - A bit dark, not shure what the crown is indicative of?

moorisey, Aug 4, 2012 IP
  3. Froomple

Froomple Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for your feedback, how about this ? :
    [​IMG]

Froomple, Aug 4, 2012 IP
  4. moorisey

moorisey Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well as you all know I am overwhelmed with entries, many of which are great, but I had to choose one, and I have chosen Logos4All. I felt he did a great job of capturing that mac sophistication, very elegant. With that said, many of you did an amazing job as well, and I want to thank you all for your work and entries. Great contest everyone. Applause.

moorisey, Aug 4, 2012 IP
  5. logos4all

logos4all Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you for selecting my design, files sent payment received and iTrader left:)

logos4all, Aug 4, 2012 IP