1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to reduce Maximum CPC?

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by ishav.khan, Aug 2, 2012.

Hello,
    I am running google adwords for my website www.purplestore.in since last 2 months. so i want to reduce max.cpc on certain kewords with out losing relevant clicks down because my budget is not allowing me.

please suggest tips to me

thanks

ishav.khan, Aug 2, 2012 IP
  2. seoorganizers

seoorganizers Peon

Best Answers:
    Create a campaigns with exact match keywords. though they have little high CPC, they will generate revenue for you. adding negative keywords and short listing the broad and key phrases is the key to decrease the maximum CPC. you ad copies should be more relevant and specific. keep on monitoring the QS

seoorganizers, Aug 3, 2012 IP
  3. Lucid Web Marketing

Lucid Web Marketing Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Tightly focused keywords, not generic, with compelling ads. It's all about getting better click rates as that's what Quality Score is about and QS will determine your costs.

Lucid Web Marketing, Aug 3, 2012 IP
  4. bty2047

bty2047 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    All the tips on here are good, the only thing not mentioned is ensure the landing page is the absolute most relevant landing page on the site for any given query.

bty2047, Aug 4, 2012 IP
  5. LinksBull

LinksBull Peon

Best Answers:
    Well the only way to bring down your CPC is to to improve your quality score for the keywords..As your quality scores improves ur price automatically goes down...however, if u r in a very competitive niche the change might not be too significant...
    Importantly if u r ranking is 1 or 2 for certain keywords on Adwords...you can afford to bring down the price to a level where u get 3/4 rank as it doesn't make much of a difference in traffic as long as u remain in top 3/4 ...but it will considerably bring down your CPC..

To improve quality score of your keywords make sure that:
    Your Ad should have Call to action ..
    You should add keywords to the Text Ad
    Your text ads should be relevant to the content on your landing page.
    Make sure that you add the keywords in the content of your landing page..
    Importantly, your landing page should have call to action button on the same page..
    Cheers!

LinksBull, Aug 4, 2012 IP
  6. jdb_seo

jdb_seo Peon

Best Answers:
    Increase your CTR. This will improve your Quality Score. Higher CTR & QS means Lower your CPC

jdb_seo, Aug 5, 2012 IP
  7. mizugaki_showa

mizugaki_showa Peon

Best Answers:
    have the right keywords on your ads that matches exactly the same with your landing page...

mizugaki_showa, Aug 5, 2012 IP