1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Need rewrite work to be done rate is $1 per 100 words

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by anandnik00, Aug 4, 2012.

Hi All,

I have got 100 articles to be rewritten but the quality can't be compromised. If you can send me the below article rewriting in a good quality work is yours.

Coal supply to power stations on the increase : CIL
    New Delhi, Dec 26:
    Dismissing reports that Coal India (CIL) is not dispatching adequate coal to power plants, the public sector firm has claimed that supply of the fossil fuel to power stations has increased “tremendously“.
    “If you take the average of October, November and December... the supply (of coal) to power sector has been 95 per cent of our commitment and in December alone, it is 103 per cent of the commitment, so where is the failure of CIL?”, CIL Chairman and Managing Director Mr N C Jha said.
    Mr Jha was reacting to newspaper reports that claim the company has not been keeping to its supply commitments.
    “I have read in the newspaper that Coal India in failing to supply coal to the power stations but the fact is exactly reverse. Definitely in the months of August and September, because there was a great depression in our production... the production has depressed and also the supply of coal has depressed,” he said.
    “This continued till the first half of October... but after the second half, supply to power sector has increased tremendously,” he added.
    “I absolutely do not agree with this (CIL is failing to supply coal to the power stations). Coal India has been endeavouring hard to supply coal to the power sector,” Mr Jha said.
    The CMD, however, admitted that due to the inadequate dispatch of coal to power stations in the monsoon months, the stock at the power stations has reduced. “But this (coal stock) cannot be made up overnight, but with the passage of time,” he added.
    “Every year, it is made up between November to March because excessive consumption from the stocks of power plants in the monsoon months gets supplemented through additional supply during these dry months. This is what exactly is happening even now,” Mr Jha added.
    Last week, Coal Minister Mr Sriprakash Jaiswal had also said there was no crisis at power stations due to short supply of the fossil fuel and assured that no station would be shut down for want of coal.
    In October, inadequate supply of coal to power stations had resulted in acute power cuts in many parts of the country, including North India.
    Subsequently, the government swung into action and asked coal companies, including CIL, to step up supply to stations facing a shortage of the dry fuel.
    Dispatch of coal to power firms suffered a setback in August and September due to heavy rains in all the coalfields, adversely affecting production and transportation of coal from mines to railway sidings.
    Keywords: Coal, supply, increase, power plants, CIL.
    India, Pak resume talks on CBMs
    Ashok Tuteja
    Tribune News Service
    New Delhi, December 26
    After a gap of four years, India and Pakistan today resumed talks on nuclear and conventional confidence-building measures (CBMs) as part of the peace process revived in February after a hiatus of more than two years in the wake of the Mumbai attacks.
    The two countries discussed conventional CBMs today and will take up nuclear CBMs tomorrow at the meetings being held in the Pakistan capital.
    The Indian side was led at today’s meeting by YK Sinha, Joint Secretary dealing with Pakistan in the External Affairs Ministry, while the Pakistani delegation was led by Munawar Saeed Bhatti, Additional Secretary in the Pakistan Foreign Ministry, and a former Pakistan Deputy High Commissioner in India.
    At the crucial talks on nuclear CBMs to be held tomorrow, the Indian side will be led by Venkatesh Verma, Joint Secretary in-charge of Disarmament in the External Affairs Ministry, while Bhatti will lead the Pakistani team.
    This is the fifth round of expert-level talks on conventional CBMs and the sixth on nuclear CBMs. The last round on the two subjects was held in October 2007.
    Officials here were tight-lipped about the outcome of the talks but stated that a joint statement was expected to be issued tomorrow. Indications are that the CBMs could be announced by the two sides when the Indian Foreign Minister visits Islamabad in July next year.
    Sources said the two sides were discussing expanding conventional CBMs to include avoiding incidents at sea. Other issues on the table are promoting trade and movement of people across the Line of Control (LoC).
    In the area of nuclear CBMs, a further expansion could include pre-notification of cruise missile launches and discussions on a cooperative arrangement for dealing with Fukushima-like disaster.
    Reports suggest that Pakistan also desires cooperation with India in the field of civil nuclear energy in view of the fact that the latter has got a waiver from the Nuclear Suppliers’ Group (NSG) to undertake nuclear commerce. Like India, Pakistan too is an energy deficient country. However, New Delhi does not seem interested in it.
    The meetings are also reviewing the existing CBMs to make them more effective such as the practice of holding flag meetings on the border, not constructing new posts along the LoC and the practice of exchanging lists of nuclear installations on January one every year.
    Moving Closer
     The talks on nuclear and conventional CBMs are a part of a peace process that was revived in February after a hiatus of more than two years in the wake of the Mumbai attacks.
     The two countries discussed conventional CBMs on Monday and will take up nuclear CBMs on Tuesday at the meetings being held in Islamabad.
     Reports suggest that Pakistan also desires cooperation with India in the field of civil nuclear energy in view of the fact that the latter has got a waiver from the Nuclear Suppliers’ Group to undertake nuclear commerce.

Delhi proposes new border facility as CBM with China
    New Delhi, December 26

India has proposed to set up a new Border Personnel Meeting (BPM) venue along the Uttarakhand-Himachal Pradesh stretch of the Sino-Indian border as part of Confidence Building Measures (CBMs) between the two countries.
    The proposal was given to the Chinese side during the 4th round of the Annual Defence Dialogue (ADD) between the two countries earlier this month, sources told PTI here. So far, the two sides hold meetings at regular intervals at three such facilities in Kibithu in Arunachal Pradesh, Nathu La in Sikkim and Ladakh in Jammu and Kashmir.
    The need for such a facility was felt by the Indian side as there was no such venue in the central sector of the 4,057-km long Line of Actual Control (LAC) between the two countries, they said.
    The proposal made by the Indian side headed by Defence Secretary Shashikant Sharma is still being considered by the Chinese side, sources said.
    The LAC is broadly divided into three sectors which include Ladakh in Western, Uttarakhand and Himachal Pradesh in Central and Sikkim and Arunachal Pradesh in Eastern sector.
    Both sides had agreed to strictly adhere to provisions of 2005 Protocol for implementation of CBMs on the LAC to maintain peace in border areas. China will send a military delegation to New Delhi by the end of this month, which will be reciprocated by India in January 2012. — PTI

Thanks,
    Anand

anandnik00, Aug 4, 2012 IP
  2. anandnik00

anandnik00 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have asked to rewrite this one and send it to me still people are sending me their profile.

3. anandnik00

anandnik00 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sending portfolio is just wasting the time. I need this sample to be written in next 4 hours.

4. surfer87

surfer87 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    why would anyone do it for free?

surfer87, Aug 4, 2012 IP
  5. AwptimusPrime

AwptimusPrime Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Do you have a link to the article? It is formatted very badly so I don't even know what's going on.

AwptimusPrime, Aug 4, 2012 IP
  6. outwest77

outwest77 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You basically want it done for free as a sample, I would not do it unless half payment is done upfront

outwest77, Aug 4, 2012 IP
  7. wcompton38

wcompton38 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I would bet 10 to 1 that he has other "samples" on other forums that he wants to have rewritten.

wcompton38, Aug 4, 2012 IP
  8. outwest77

outwest77 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    If I sent a sample it would certainly not be the very work that they are trying to get done
    also all my clients have to pay small payment upfront

scammers will not do that, oh well , I dont want their "business " anyways

outwest77, Aug 4, 2012 IP
  9. global.seo

global.seo Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    you cant expect ANYONE to work for free.

global.seo, Aug 5, 2012 IP
  10. WebBuddy

WebBuddy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    If the OP really wished to test out the work quality using his own niche he could have easily asked for a 100 word custom sample/rewrite. As he has asked for a full length article to be rewritten before he can think of awarding the work to anyone, it only reeks of one word - SCAM!!

Last edited: Aug 7, 2012
    WebBuddy, Aug 7, 2012 IP
  11. anandnik00

anandnik00 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You people have gone out of your mind. I have given the work to one of them who has send the articles rewritten. If you dont have work then don't act like stupid.

anandnik00, Aug 8, 2012 IP
  12. WebBuddy

WebBuddy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    If we have work then do we have your permission to "act like stupid" :rolleyes:???

WebBuddy, Aug 8, 2012 IP