1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Banner Ads for Sale | 40k Visitors | 350k Impressions | PR2 | Alexa Rank 68,492 |

Discussion in 'Advertising' started by ephantom, Aug 3, 2012.

ephantom, Aug 3, 2012 IP
  2. rhoula

rhoula Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    I don't mean to sound bad, but I do believe that $40 and $30 a month is a little too high for this kind of banner ads.

If I were you I will put the banners on rotation, offer the buyer at least 20k impressions a month for around $5 and try to get about 15 buyers since you get 350K impressions.

That is easier to sell than one banner for $30 to $40.

I do the same thing with my Forums. I used to rent the top banner for $25 and the footer one for $15 then I decided to drop the price and Guaranty so many impressions a month. Now I offer space for $75 a year.

Again this is just me I could be wrong.

The reason why I'm checking out your page is because I'm in the process of building a new Job search site (JobsInNorthAmerica[dot]com) and I'm Considering banner ads on about 100 to 200 websites (my budget for the site is about 750 a month) of which 33% will go on Adsense, 33% on Facebook and 33% on Banner ads.

Thank you :)

rhoula, Aug 3, 2012 IP
  3. ephantom

ephantom Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you for the post and info.Rotation of banners sounds good. Definitely I can give adds at little lower price as well... Would you be interested?

ephantom, Aug 3, 2012 IP
  4. rhoula

rhoula Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Yes I would be very interested. Please let me know what you got to offer. Also, could you please send some stats.

I have 46 websites and I m sure few of them will definitely need you services.

Have a wonderful day

rhoula, Aug 3, 2012 IP
  5. ephantom

ephantom Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Please PM your email ID; I will send stats, best price and payment method.

ephantom, Aug 4, 2012 IP