1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense sends me a warning email

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by aliasneo, Apr 10, 2012.

Google AdSense ad serving has been disabled to your site
    This message was sent from a notification-only email address that does not accept incoming email. Please do not reply to this message. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hello, During a recent review of your account we found that you are currently displaying Google ads in a manner that is not compliant with our program policies (https://www.google.com/support/adsense/bin/answer.py?answer=48182&stc=aspe-1pp-en). -------------------------------------------------- EXAMPLE PAGE: http://bollywoodparadize.blogspot.in/ Please note that this URL is an example and that the same violations may exist on other pages of this website or other sites in your network. VIOLATION(S) FOUND: It is important for a site displaying Google ads to comply with Google’s webmaster quality guidelines. Specifically, the site should offer significant value to the user by providing a useful and information-rich site. Additionally, Google ads may not be displayed on 'cookie cutter' pages. Please review Google's Webmaster Quality Guidelines ( http://www.google.com/support/webmasters/bin/answer.py?answer=35769#quality ) for more information. While we've included the following excerpts from these guidelines, we recommend that you take the time to review them in their entirety. * Don't participate in link schemes designed to increase your site's ranking or PageRank. * Avoid "doorway" pages created just for search engines, or other "cookie cutter" approaches such as affiliate programs with little or no original content. * Make a site with a clear hierarchy and text links. Every page should be reachable from at least one static text link. ADULT/SEXUALLY GRATIFYING: As stated in our program policies, AdSense publishers are not permitted to place Google ads on pages with adult or mature content. This includes images or video content containing lewd or provocative poses, or close-ups of breasts, butts, or crotches. More information about this policy can be found in our help center ( https://www.google.com/adsense/support/as/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=105957 ). ACTION TAKEN: We have disabled ad serving to your site. ACCOUNT STATUS: ACTIVE Your AdSense account remains active. However, please note that our team reserves the right to disable your account at any time. As such, we encourage you to become familiar with our program policies and monitor your network accordingly. Issue ID# 12781260 -------------------------------------------------- Thank you for your cooperation. Sincerely, The Google AdSense Team ---------------- For more information regarding this email, please visit our Help Center: https://www.google.com/adsense/support/bin/answer.py?answer=1342779&stc=aspe-ai4-en.

Can anybody explain me whats wrong with my website??

aliasneo, Apr 10, 2012 IP
  2. GenziPow

GenziPow Member

Best Answers:
    may be because the picture?

GenziPow, Apr 10, 2012 IP
  3. DreamingBig

DreamingBig Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Upon reviewing the site, first thing I did notice was some of the pictures there. Some seem to be suggestive, tho I do not "personally" feel any of them would be considered adult but I am not sure as I just browsed the first page. You might also want to think about making the content longer and unique with having at least 2/3 paragraphs per post. All of the pictures should also have proper copyright information and you should also check to make sure that you can use the pictures on your site. I don't know if these are the reasons as to why but it's just what I saw when I looked on the site.

DreamingBig, Apr 10, 2012 IP
  4. GenziPow

GenziPow Member

Best Answers:
    long explanation
    very good
    good reason too. and think it solved

GenziPow, Apr 10, 2012 IP
  5. Nystul

Nystul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It is important for a site displaying Google ads to comply with Google’s webmaster quality guidelines. Specifically, the site should offer significant value to the user by providing a useful and information-rich site.

basically, your site is not good enough to display Google Ads
    2 choices you have - stop serving Google Ads or risk getting account BANNED, or start putting up QUALITY CONTENT

Nystul, Apr 10, 2012 IP
  6. neeshu

neeshu Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    google is just disabling accounts vaguely, just like cutting jobs due to recession

neeshu, Apr 10, 2012 IP
  7. aniru

aniru Member

Best Answers:
    People receive mail from google adsense when they violate the google terms and condition intentionally or by mistake, its the responsibility of the adsense owner to maintain the quality of there site, so cleanup your site and then request for a review from google adsense team.

aniru, Apr 12, 2012 IP
  8. sultanofseo

sultanofseo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    what is your website? i see there is a hacking related site in your sig which could be an issue with adsense policy

sultanofseo, Apr 12, 2012 IP
  9. cujo

cujo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It is a craptastically crappy site?

cujo, Apr 12, 2012 IP
  10. alexgee

alexgee Peon

Best Answers:
    You need to focus less on trying to make money and more on offering your site visitors a better user experience. Google is coming hard on individuals displaying ads "aggressively"

alexgee, Apr 12, 2012 IP
  11. Fancier

Fancier Peon

Best Answers:
    But u are getting ads now...............

Fancier, Apr 12, 2012 IP
  12. adriel97

adriel97 Peon

Best Answers:
    Some of the pictures on your site could be considered adult content which is in violations of Google's TOS. Also the pics may be copyrighted material which is also a no-no. Hopefully you can get it all sorted out. Good luck.

adriel97, Apr 16, 2012 IP
  13. sannu3250

sannu3250 Member

Best Answers:
    good promotion post...

sannu3250, Apr 17, 2012 IP
  14. khalids19

khalids19 Peon

Best Answers:
    I remember him,We told you man!!! we told you to remove those pictures they where just TOO Sexy, and i knew it you would come back and saying that you have been BANNED! but am sorry my friend...get ready for another 6 months blogging journey...

khalids19, Apr 17, 2012 IP
  15. war_machine

war_machine Active Member

Best Answers:
    That's the exact same feelings I had when I looked into that site. And I also noticed that your site is not that materially rich. That may be another reason for the problem.

war_machine, Apr 17, 2012 IP
  16. Greg79

Greg79 Member

Best Answers:
    Well, google has disabled my adsense by mistake at least once... So maybe you didn't do anything to deserve it...

Greg79, Apr 18, 2012 IP
  17. webogre

webogre Peon

Best Answers:
    The ads are up again. What remedial actions did u take?

webogre, Apr 18, 2012 IP
  18. dumindushalika

dumindushalika Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You have very low text content. It is not preferable. Add more text content and I saw there are copyrighted images in your site. Beware, It is not allowed with Adsense.

dumindushalika, Apr 18, 2012 IP
  19. aliasneo

aliasneo Peon

Best Answers:
    i bought a custom webaddress

aliasneo, May 7, 2012 IP
  20. aliasneo

aliasneo Peon

Best Answers:
    u remember me lolx?? i dont see any of urs posts on any of my threads...

aliasneo, Aug 2, 2012 IP