1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please help me provide the best fundraising ideas

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by santhana, Aug 1, 2012.

I am a marketing manager for a Human Resource related Association. I would like to make this non-profit organization going stronger. Please share your idea on:

1. how to make and effective fundraising idea
    2. where to find someone who can help you raise some fund? We need to hire a foreign affair stuff from US, UK, or Canada for Volunteer

santhana, Aug 1, 2012 IP
  2. traxport121

traxport121 Active Member

Best Answers:
    It really depends on for what purpose you want to raise funds. If you are looking to raise funds via your website, then you really have to search for keywords that will help you to raise funds most effectively. For instance, if you optimize for keywords like "earthquake victims fund" etc., you'll get attention from those who want to donate for victims of earthquake. However, you should not use misleading keywords as that would be unethical. For instance, if you are actually raising funds for homeless people in UK, whereas, you are optimizing for Tsunami effected people of Thailand. I hope you get my point :)

traxport121, Aug 1, 2012 IP
  3. Marco Casario

Marco Casario Peon

Best Answers:
    Get sponsors to donate prices and get your members to buy as well as sell raffle tickets. Its one of the most common way I have seen so it must have worked. Then you can also organize an event that would either be free or would have a minimal fee and offer mini-lectures on HR for a fee with the finale of the event being the raffle.

Marco Casario, Aug 1, 2012 IP